Author Topic:  (Read 851 times)

Offline KamikazeSM

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« on: March 17, 2004, 12:41:48 PM »
What brand is it?  If it's KSC I don't think I can help you much, but if it's omega, those things are crap and they will malfunction.  My omegas have malfunctioned so many times it's not even funny.  I've tried everything down to stripping the gun clean down and reassembling and nothing worked.  I polished the recoil rails with a dremil, I use various weightsde id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ak47freak</i>
<br />My freind ward owns one they are so ****ing sweet the kick is a little more than a .22 and is shoot nice and smooth hopes this help.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I seriously doubt that.  I have a Walther P22 semiautomatic .22LR pistol and I have yet to see an airsoft gun that comes close to the recoil of it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by KamikazeSM »
\"I will not fail, I will not falter, B.Co leads the way!\"
\"Books, my young padawan, are the food of the mind.\" -The All-Knowing Rev

Offline Sifu456

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
What could be the problem, with my M93R?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 02:30:57 PM »
I'm trying to work out my problems with my M93R.[V]

1.) Firing in either mode semi or 3 shot burst, its seems more stable in smei. In 3 shot burst mode it will fire rounds then sometime within a magazine it seem to jam, its self on loaded BBs that are not fire through the barrel one at a time. This evenutally leaves the slide resting on these bbs so that slide does not fully engage the barrel.

2.) This also cause the first 2-3 rounds to roll out of the barrel if I title it down, it usually requires that using a clearing tool to clear the barrel of the last bb.

3.)It sometimes will slam fires, firing maybe one round and then the slide will just fan but not slide back far enough to actually load and fire a round. Leaving me in condtion 1 and 2, Sometimes it may empty the gas from the magazine. Whats gives here?

4.) This gun is producing enough psi pressure, I've tested it serveral ways having it blow small peices of paper around on a counter top. To accidental catching one in the palm of my hand, after checking the magazine. Apparently there was a bbs stuck in the barrel. Man that smarts, meaning that it hurt. Not that it was intelligent[:)].

Has anybody had this problem? And what was the fix. I thought was the HOP, bushing as mentioned in anothers problem. But if anything it seems to be stopping up instead of just letting the bbs slide through. Whats the fix?

How about the wealth of your knowledge? Thanks in advance.

Why go through so much trouble well when its working I love being able to get off 12 shots on three different targets rather then 4 shots semi auto, in a hostage or room clearing exercises.[;)]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Sifu456 »
Don Ackerson