Author Topic: Accessories for Matrix/A&K SVD  (Read 1210 times)

Offline Mooncruiser

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
Accessories for Matrix/A&K SVD
« on: January 26, 2012, 09:46:17 AM »
I'm in the process of souping up a A&K dragunov.
I'll post up reviews of the various aftermarket parts as I get them.
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline Mooncruiser

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: Accessories for Matrix/A&K SVD
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 10:02:01 AM »
AIM/Matrix charging handle extender.
Comes from Evike for 18 bucks. Made of steel, and fits directly over the stock charging lever.
It doesn't require removal of bolt, just loosen (don't remove) the five tiny screws and slide it on. When the screws are tightened it will feel a little loose, but its on securely.
The extender is much thicker than the stock lever, and gives a leverage advantage. I can rack back the bolt MUCH easier.
 This accessory is worth the price. It makes the SVD a lot easier to cock, and rapid shots are possible where before, you'd be worn out after 5-10 rounds.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 02:23:32 PM by Mooncruiser »
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline Mooncruiser

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: Accessories for Matrix/A&K SVD
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 10:12:38 AM »
BattleAxe Scope Mount.
Bought from Evike, 20 dollars (on sale).
Well made scope mount, all steel. I had to bend the locking arm up and rotate it one full turn counterclockwise to get the mount to fit on my SVD, along with a few taps of a hammer.
The scope rail lines up right down the centerline of the rifle, and doesn't move a bit.

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team