Author Topic: NOVEMBER 14th game at FOUR PEAKS *UPDATE*  (Read 11330 times)

Offline yammie r6s

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
NOVEMBER 14th game at FOUR PEAKS *UPDATE*
« on: October 01, 2009, 02:03:49 PM »
**changing the start time on this from 0700 to 0830** sorry for the change but i'm trying to get conflicting time schedules to work together.

meet at the "baja" gas station 0800
be at four peaks by 0830

Hey all its been a while since i've hosted a game (for those that remember anyway) but i'm hosting it at four peaks on the second sat of Nov. i know everyone has fancy names these days for their games but i don't. it should be really nice out there by then and i am dying to get some real trig time in. i will be using the northern part of the ao in order to steer clear of any civies and quads.. and stay away from the big bad park ranger lol. it would be cool to see some of the old faces out there that haven't been out in a while
 18+ only

game will start early be on site at 0830
or meet at conaco station at 0800
the game will last through lunch time so bring what you can for carbs and hydr

what to expect:
a lot of objectives , time constraints (depending on the objective),this will be physically demanding (i don't like lazy games)
teamwork if you don't use it you'll fail.

what to bring: yourself, your gear duh, radios!(PLEASE watch radio traffic if you are not a fire team leader), water duh again,

i'm not going to get into specifics right now> most of this is explanatory, yall know the AO just bring your game face and i'll make you have to work to accomplish your objectives..that is if you can  :twisted:  further details will be provided at game briefing.

so i took an idea and ran with it- here is what i have out lined for the game missions- i'll decide respawn/life counts as the roster progresses. don't miss this one guys, should be real interesting. basically bad guys are going to launch chemical weapon, good guys are on a mission to stop them.

***Outline***

Airsoft Biological Weapon Mock Rules

The two bottles of “binary agents” must NOT be broken if they are then the entire mission fails and the surrounding 1 square mile will be chemically devastated

In order to successfully arm and “fire” the fake weapon, the following parts are required
-   orange and green agent containers
-   nose guidance piece
-   body and stabilizer fins
-   bottom propellant cap
-   a lighter

the parts will be split up and scattered accordingly in reference to the grid maps provided to both forces.

The following Intel is to the best of our knowledge- satellite images show X amount of  ammunition containers marked on the grid map provided. These items must be recovered in order to complete your mission, being as these parts were planted by Green forces they will have better intel on the location of these items.

The bad guys- Green forces are to recover and assemble the parts to make the rocket active, once armed it must be detonated at a designated grid inside of their territory and ensure at all costs that the rocket is launched.

The good guys- Tan forces are to stop the terrorist Greens at all costs, find and secure the weapon parts and keep the Greens from firing the rocket. Do not destroy any of the parts of the weapon as this will be analyzed by NATO for evidence of origin to help stop future events like this from happening. Once all parts are secured they must be extracted at a designated LZ on your map. Keep in mind that just because you found one propellant cap or guidance nose cone does not mean that there isn’t another.

Both sides have until 0100 to complete their mission, if you fail to do so secure what you can and return to your deployment area/base.

Good luck

Medic and Respawn rules

Green forces have X respawns/lives- considering this is their turf they have better access to replenishment forces

Tan forces have X respawns/lives- limited amount of forces for this high profile nature of this mission

Medic rules are standard for both sides you get hit once anywhere pull out your white rag- your designated medic will medic you tying the rag on your arm and bring you to his mobile CCP- you can only receive combat medical attention a total of  2 times before you have to “respawn or re-deploy” from a marked location on the map provided. “re-deploying” uses a life

this isn't supposed to be a walk in the park :)

*** you will need to bring white rags in order to be medicaly attended to in combat

teams will go as listed, please post up indicating your camo of choice > i'm looking to try and get around 60+ people to attend, this is more than a month out so its more than enough time to clear your schedule

GOOD OL GREEN: baddie guys
myself+8
howrangi +6
mrlogan
madcatjoe +1
Shadowviper +2 or 3
Xaviermace
Major Buttnuts +2
SVT cobra +1
Simo
taz +3
airsoft1
screwloose
shimmy +1
Warlord x2-4

TAN: goodies
Beanzor+2
Wolfan8or+4
ranger robby +1-3
BAS +2-4
MgFoley +2
Sethb7290 +1
Searscr
native BAKAW +1
Fourwheel dragonov
chrism
wickedmpact
CT +6
Phantom #'s?
twitchy+2
Dingo44
RecoilEF +2
BlackPhoenix x6
fliptothekick +3
+2 tan shimmy's

undecided:?
xavier mace
Phantom?
RU
carbon14c
winter+1 -tan

any in betweeners will be split depending on numbers * DO NOT mix and match colors ie- woodland pants and tan shirt

if you have any questions pm me or post them UP!

james
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 09:40:56 AM by yammie r6s »

Offline THE DUNN

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: NOVEMBER 14th game at FOUR PEAKS
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 05:32:46 PM »
not to burst your bubble but confrontation 09 is that day so dont expect too many participants. i could be wrong tho.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Marauders Airsoft

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.marauders.us
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 06:44:43 PM »
There will be plenty of players for a four peaks game.  Many players can't afford or don't want to come out to a "paying" event.  As an event coordinator, I say give people options and let them decide.  

Some will want to go to a free event and get some trigger time in, while others may want to attend tactical training with former SEALs.  

That's the great thing about our hobby, it gives you control of what you want to experience.
This account posts events held by Marauders Tactical Training and Havoc War Games.  Visit www.Marauders.us for more information.

Offline howrangi

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/howrangi
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 08:57:30 PM »
HELL YEAH.  I will put it in my appointment book.  ha ha AWESOME. I'm IN.
The sword is a weapon of peace. With this sword I stand ready to defend my lineage, my family, my friends, and always, always our blessed country.

Offline mrlogan6476

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 07:53:04 AM »
Cool man. Dah. I be there.
later

Offline BOLDEGRAPHICS.com

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
    • http://www.boldegraphics.com/
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 08:04:17 PM »
dude i live in Chandler and my friend lives in mesa we will both be there count us in we both are in Woodland & Black! so whatever team that is count us on!!
!!!SNIPERS!!! ONE SHOT ONE KILL

Offline yammie r6s

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 11:57:49 AM »
updated: lets fill that roster ladies

Offline madcatjoe

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 12:56:34 PM »
you know ill be there, in woodies. gonzo has duty that weekend so he might be a nogo. my friend casey might come out, ill try and nab some other Marines too.
this is gonna be good.
-Joe
We stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army. On the 7th day, while God rested, we overran his perimeter and stole the Globe, and we\'ve been running the show ever since.
Semper Fidelis

Offline Fallenak47

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 01:42:53 PM »
Quote from: "Marauders Airsoft"
There will be plenty of players for a four peaks game.  Many players can't afford or don't want to come out to a "paying" event.  As an event coordinator, I say give people options and let them decide.  

Some will want to go to a free event and get some trigger time in, while others may want to attend tactical training with former SEALs.  

That's the great thing about our hobby, it gives you control of what you want to experience.

that is true. but even free games aren't free. when you think about it. it costs gas to get to the field and back, the cost of water or gatorade, and food/snacks that you eat, and bbs that you buy for the game. and thats usually between 20-40 bucks. and if you factor in those costs maybe some people that charge games might make it a little less so more people will show up. but if its a business like CQB and Fightertown then there is nothing that can be done about the base price
I can hit you as fast as you run!

Offline Shadow

• Sergeant Major
  • Tappin' fools from 300'+
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 02:12:08 PM »
If I wasn't coaching soccer, I'd def be there.
Six Charlie
Phantom Retired
Prop Wash Gang

Offline G1zm0

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sg12.org/Roster_files/G1zm0.htm
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 09:17:36 PM »
Quote from: "madcatjoe"
you know ill be there, in woodies. gonzo has duty that weekend so he might be a nogo. my friend casey might come out, ill try and nab some other Marines too.
this is gonna be good.
-Joe

Its g1zm0. not gonzo ya goof.

Offline madcatjoe

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 10:40:06 PM »
oh fuck. well, ya know what i meant! :D
-Joe
We stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army. On the 7th day, while God rested, we overran his perimeter and stole the Globe, and we\'ve been running the show ever since.
Semper Fidelis

Offline Ranger_Robby

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 12:07:45 PM »
is this area ok to play on? I thought there were firearms restriction or something for four peaks...
Quote from: \"Vince\"
ALRIGHT GIRLS YOU\'RE BOTH PRETTY

NOW SHUT THE **** UP

Offline Fat_Santa54

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2009, 12:47:35 PM »
^ I thought that was only in a certian part of 4 peaks, last year that ranger guy came out and talked to use (At a team phantom game i think) and said where we were was fine, it was all the stuff to the west of where the hosue used to be that we cant shoot in i think.

Offline yammie r6s

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2009, 01:19:40 PM »
the last game we Kiley had out there he was aproached by a park ranger and he wanted to make sure that we weren't in a trail/recreation zone where firearms/airgun/gas gun was off limits, but we were fine right where we were which is north of the fencing and crap. otherwise we would have had to leave. the main i dea is to staw away from the trails, i'm not exactly sure how far but i'll find out for future refrence.

yeah it was a Phantom game*