Author Topic: Krytac, G&G & Plate Carriers  (Read 792 times)

Offline xTanTricK

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Krytac, G&G & Plate Carriers
« on: August 07, 2015, 09:00:44 AM »
I am in need of money so CASH IS KING, I am not looking for trades. That being said I will not entertain low ball offers. You will meet me in the East Valley, I will not travel to the west side of town. **Pictures will be put up later today when I get home from work** That being said if you want pics right away shoot me a message with a phone number or email that I can send them to.

1. Krytac SPR - $250

Never used in a game. I did use the stock and the red dot in a game but the gun has not been used. I replaced the inner barrel with a prometheus tightbore. Bought this gun thinking I'd be able to get out to the field more often and that just isn't the case. Great gun.

2. G&G M16 - $150

This has been used a lot. It was really the only gun I've been using for the past few years. Shoots great and never had any problems with it. It has a replica ACOG that is not magnified but does have a fiber optic green dot, madbull daniel defense rail and a madbull tighbore.

3. LBX Armatus Plate Carrier - $125

Mas Grey color. Never used in a game, just worn to test fit. Plates are not included.

4. Condor Plate Carrier - $100

Tan color. Hydration pouch, mag pouches and accessory pouch are all included. This was used a lot. It was the plate carrier I've used for the past few years. Plates are not included.

**Located in East Valley.**

Whiskey One Alpha