Author Topic: Anyone Interested in Jeep Parts?  (Read 759 times)

Offline I Slap Fat Kids

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Major
    • View Profile
Anyone Interested in Jeep Parts?
« on: March 07, 2011, 12:18:01 AM »
I've had some trouble with my Jeep ZJ (Chrysler 318 LA V8-Magnum) lately, so I'm getting rid of her.  There are many Kevin's Off Road parts, and many other upgrades on It.  It is a Quadratrac model, so she has a 46RH tranny.  I think it has a modified Cam-shaft because this thing hauled-ass.  Just about everything is for sale as long as you'll replace the part you buy (functional or not), but many parts are available for straight sale.  It has the "Limited" package, so it has the best of almost everything from the factory.  Let me know if you're interested in anything via PM.  I will let the used parts go for cheap.  Please don't reply to this thread, I don't want to crowd the 'new posts' button with non-airsoft related crap; just PM me.  I need a new vehicle, so cash is king; make an offer via PM.  If there is sufficient interest, I will update this thread with a list of the items for straght-sale and pictures (and a 'bump').  The Jeep itself is not for sale.

There will be no shipping.   All sales are final.

This truck has served me well, but I failed to observe the engine temperature when the coolant line from the engine to the radiator disconnected, so it overheated and, and as I believe, either blew the head gasket and/or warped the heads...  It tends to spray the coolant out the exhaust pipe and smoke from the block (an off-and-on occurance; it will run and drive, still, but I parked it a few months ago).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
Replicas:

TM P90 red dot
SRC G36K with a CA AG-36
JG G36C
TM Hi-Capa M.R.P.
KJW MK II
WE HK 416
WE Hi-Capa Dragon
And a few friends\':