Author Topic: Shadow Ops Sniper  (Read 551 times)

Offline SupahFlyPR

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
Shadow Ops Sniper
« on: October 25, 2010, 09:40:23 PM »
Selling a mildly used sniper. Purchased it because I wanted to play more recon position, but haven't really had the opportunity to use it as often as I wanted to. So I do not need it anymore. It is a little dinged up with some scratches on it. However the functionality is still working wonderfully. I did add some green wrapping to the tip, cheek rest, and trigger area. Mainly for comfort and to preventing it from getting burning hot.

Selling:
Sniper Rifle(~450 w/.2 and 1 mag ~130$ ( If I can find the second one, it will be included)
Scope(3*9) ~ 30$
utg Bipod ~ 40$
About 1700rds .40g bb's ~25$
Mad Bull Tightbore inner barrel 6.03mm ~ 35$ (already installed)
---------------------------------------------------
Total cost about ~260$
I would like to receive about 150$ obo for the all. I am willing to negotiate, however I do not want any trades at the moment but. I am needing the money for upgrading my other gun.

I also have a scrapped up Sig 552 I would like to get rid of. I no longer use it and It was primarily used as a loaner gun. It is pretty beat up but it still manages to shoot very well and accurate. It does have a custom battery strapped to the foregrip, along with the stock being JB welded straight. It can continue to be used as a loaner gun or scrap it for the parts.

Selling:
Sigg 552 and 1 high cap --- ~100$
Mad Bull TBB 247mm 6.03 --- ~30$
Custom battery ( 10v 2300maH) --- ~25$
2 Mid caps (~100rds) --- ~20$
-------------------------------------------
Totals about ~175$. Im looking to receive about 50$

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
-[Team Pariah]-