Author Topic: - Thank you! - Sixth Column Presents! Milsim at SASCO - January 17th 2015  (Read 32902 times)

Offline McMoose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
  • Six Charlie Alpha
    • View Profile
ok- I have a dumb question? maybe more than one...I hae not realy had much time dong the air soft stuff - looks like fun I may have to try this out.

respawn flag COULD be mobile?? So if 'dead' and separated from FLAG bearer then am I dead for as long as it take to locate the ONE respawn flag? it could 1 minute or the rest of the day till I link up with THAT one guy with the flag??
CAN other team's respawn flag be taken if carrier DROPS it?

what about NO camping out on the other teams flag- ensuring THEY never get back into the fight ?? Death by attrition ??

There is only one respawn flag, or one for each team? I am slow and old - maybe I missed some ting in the 1st post-

Each team has 1 permanent respawn location, which will be your teams colored flag holder (original spawn point/home base). Out in the field there will be 1 blue flag. Which can be picked up and carried around, as long as an alive member of your side is within 5-10 feet of that flag you can spawn there, otherwise you have to go back to original spawn.

As for 'spawn camping', I am not going to allow it, however you are allowed to enter their base to remove ONE of their captured flags and move on. Now it is possible that you will run into opposing force as you are in camp, the rules basically is you can shoot anyone who isn't wearing a red death rag - Paying attention to M.E.D rules (refer to original post)

As you are new to this I would recommend reading up on the sport, maybe check out some videos. Follow a few groups around and help them out.

THIS IS A POST EDIT - PLEASE READ ME!

There is right now a lot of interest in this game, and that is great! However I want to make this a safe and enjoyable game for everyone, so I am going to go over a few rules again to make sure everyone is on the same page.

Uniforms - Easily distinguishable uniforms ONLY, Tan, Green, MC and the such, DO NOT show up in Jeans and a T-Shirt, if you do you will be asked to either put on a different uniform or LEAVE. also please avoid black colored uniforms, not only does it irritate everyone, you will get shot at... A LOT.

Attitude - Sportsmanship is MANDATORY. Call your Hits, Congratulate others on a good kill shot, Don't argue with someone else over a kill you thought you had. There will be 6CA admins on both sides in radio contact, If we hear someone is not playing fairly, we will STOP the game and you will be EJECTED and BANNED from all future 6CA events.
Under 18? Please being a sponsor, we are not responsible for anything that goes on while you are at this event. Also full face masks are MANDATORY

Other - There may be a drone flying overhead during this game. DO NOT SHOOT THE DRONE, it is a sensitive piece of equipment that costs well over $2000. ANYONE caught shooting at it or aiming to shoot at it will be EJECTED and BANNED from all future 6CA events. They will also be charged for any damages.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Thank you for Signing up for the game!
Looking forward to seeing you out there!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 08:31:32 PM by McMoose »

Offline Airsofter1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • airsot airsona
What area at SASCO (around the Alamo or the smelter or both?) and how big will the AO be the that you are planning on for this?

Im going to rustle up some numbers for this one
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 10:37:27 PM by Airsofter1 »

Offline McMoose

• Corporal
  • Six Charlie Alpha
    • View Profile
Depends on conditions that day, we are aiming for around the smelter however. As for playable area, again depends on numbers, looking at it now we are going to have a large turnout so probably pretty big playing area.

Offline BeerRun

• Private
    • View Profile
SSV with four for tan
SSV

Offline seekmsgk

• FNG
    • View Profile
2 for green

Offline J.Mccracken

• FNG
    • View Profile
Are OCPS (multicam) considered tan or green? https://www.kellac.com/h/Tactical-Response-Uniform-TRU-Shirt.html

Offline McMoose

• Corporal
  • Six Charlie Alpha
    • View Profile
Are OCPS (multicam) considered tan or green? https://www.kellac.com/h/Tactical-Response-Uniform-TRU-Shirt.html

Any questionable colors will be determined by numbers on that day, they will most likely be placed on the team with the least numbers.

EDIT - PLEASE READ POST ON TOP OF THIS PAGE!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 11:04:18 AM by McMoose »

Offline Philosophydaddy

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Another question from me :). So I was reading on the Desert Hawks events that they have some specific procedures for chrono'ing guns and that bio bbs are mandatory for at least some (I didn't see all the sites) of their battle field sites. My question is this: do we need bio bbs? If so does the bag need to be unopened and empty mags in order to confirm as such? Like I said in my previous post, I don't want to rustle anyone's jimmies at the op. I realize y'all aren't the Desert Hawks but since nothing had been specified I wanted to make sure :)

Another secondary question is how long have games like these gone on for in the past? I just got news that my gf has work at 2:30 and so I will be needing to leave by around 1230 (i'll probably start packing my gear at noon  :'( ). I just want to kind of gauge how my leaving early will affect my team.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer all of these questions and especially for putting together this experience. Me and my friends are thoroughly looking forward to it.

Offline McMoose

• Corporal
  • Six Charlie Alpha
    • View Profile
Another question from me :). So I was reading on the Desert Hawks events that they have some specific procedures for chrono'ing guns and that bio bbs are mandatory for at least some (I didn't see all the sites) of their battle field sites. My question is this: do we need bio bbs? If so does the bag need to be unopened and empty mags in order to confirm as such? Like I said in my previous post, I don't want to rustle anyone's jimmies at the op. I realize y'all aren't the Desert Hawks but since nothing had been specified I wanted to make sure :)

Another secondary question is how long have games like these gone on for in the past? I just got news that my gf has work at 2:30 and so I will be needing to leave by around 1230 (i'll probably start packing my gear at noon  :'( ). I just want to kind of gauge how my leaving early will affect my team.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer all of these questions and especially for putting together this experience. Me and my friends are thoroughly looking forward to it.

We would prefer you to use BIO BBs out of respect for the areas we are playing at. However I understand Bios do not always agree with some guns, but if you have the chance to use Bios please do.

As for chrono, bring your gun and an empty mag, we will have a speed loader with our own BB's to ensure everyone gets tested the same. Sniper rifles however are allowed to chrono with whatever weight they intend to play with.

Time wise, we haven't discussed how long each game will last, it all depends on numbers and weather conditions. There will be 2 games, First one starting at 8:30 and lasting no longer than 2 hours, There will be a 15-30 minutes rest and reload and then we will start a second game for probably the same amount of time.... depending on how everyone feels.

This isn't directed at you but I noticed in the last game there was some trash left in the parking lot, please be respectful to others and pick up all your trash before you leave.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 07:30:12 PM by McMoose »

Offline J.Mccracken

• FNG
    • View Profile
2 for tan (assuming multicam is considered tan)

Offline seekmsgk

• FNG
    • View Profile
Sorry guys Just saw the multi cam category.. Please put us down as 2 for multi cam

Offline eric o. heredia

• Private
    • View Profile
I have 3 more for green.
Jhon 3:16
For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Offline thegovernator

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
    • FOX COMPANY ARIZONA
Put fox company down for 3 in tan.
Everybody get down!!! Their trying to kill me! YEOWWW!!!

Offline lightslabber

• Private
    • View Profile
Count me in plus 3 buddies. So 4 total and we are all geared up in tan. So if possible put 4 down for tan please.  Looking forward to saturday, thanks guys for putting this together.

Offline ZombiePancake

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
I'm going to be bringing 4 buddies with me, they're all tan, but I'm still green.