Author Topic: Airsoft Noob Gun Questions  (Read 660 times)

Offline RoflMonster

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
Airsoft Noob Gun Questions
« on: November 09, 2010, 08:30:09 PM »
Hola. As Christmas is coming up I am looking into what kind of gun I should get. Im looking for an entry level gun. It has to be <= 320 FPS because the indoor arena I go to called Vanguard has a 320 fps limit. All the guns i have found have a 350+ FPS. I want a good make quality gun but a low enough FPS to be able to play at the indoor arena. Could I buy an entry level JG AEG and also get a lower powered spring and then switch them out if i had to? I really like the G36 and AUG Steyr models the best. It would also be nice if they were all Tokyo Marui part compatible so that if any parts broke i could replace them. IF you have any suggestions or guns you think would be great then PLZ comment. Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Pick

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Airsoft Noob Gun Questions
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 08:37:09 PM »
Not to be mean but you answered your own question there. Whatever you buy cept a few brands you will have to get a lower spring. As for the parts TM makes a lot of models so whatever you get by TM could be compatiable.
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious. - Sun Tzu

Offline hdrox88

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • First Sergeant
  • The Wrecking Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 08:38:36 PM »
If you don't mind having to change the spring, then that opens up your options to pretty much anything. Springs are fairly cheap too. I picked up a Combat Machine M4 non-blowback a little under a year ago and it is shooting 310 FPS with .20g bbs and it is stock. I never changed the spring. It is made by G&G which is a good company and their Combat Machine line-up is a great entry level gun that is of good quality.
Don't ever heezjack a Heezjacker!
€√εΓ¥ßσÐý Ð↕Σ§, ßµτ ⁿΩ┬ €√εΓ¥ßσÐý ╚│√ε$

Fighter Town Paintball & Airsoft

Offline Fat_Santa54

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 09:26:04 AM »
Classic army sportlines are solid, also the javelin M4 which a friend won at the combat challenge game was shooting around 300-310, good CQB gun the blowback is Kim of neat, good quality polymer used.