Author Topic: G&P SR-16  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Fat_Santa54

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
G&P SR-16
« on: August 14, 2011, 11:29:21 AM »
clearing out some space and selling a few things, would perfer to meet/drop off at gearbox however I could meet in the Scottsdale/phoenix area as well if it was convenient for me, but not looking to drive 50 miles across the valley (I live in tempe)

G&P SR-16 URX. Works fine, Comes with a 9.6V G&P Battery, used a lot, but no problems that i know of, the only thing is the original spring in the buttstock that lets you adjust the position came out in a game, replaced it, but it doesn't move very smoothly, but still locks into place fine.  - $200

Moved and this is just sitting at home taking up space in a closet, Is the last of my extra airsoft stuff that i never use, as such am selling for pretty cheap. that being said this isn't a chairty giveaway so please no stupid lowball offers, I wont even bother to reply. In terms of trades I'm really not looking to get more airsoft stuff as the point of this is to get rid of some extra stuff. That being said I am not completley closed to trades, but once again please no lowball/stupid trades (I dont care how much you say your shit is worth). I'm not really looking for anything in specific, but offer anyways worst i can do is say no.

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_219&products_id=31231
there is the link to the gun if you want the specs and all, mine DOES NOT have a flip up rear sight
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 10:54:37 AM by Fat_Santa54 »

Offline Fat_Santa54

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: G&P SR-16
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 10:49:10 AM »
bump, price dropped, dont really have any desire to part the gun out,

Someone asked about if it comes with a mag.... I guess i can throw in a cheap generic plastic mid cap, and yes it does come with the rail covers/front sight.

but once again, I have no desire to part the gun out, either internal components or external things
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 02:37:38 PM by Fat_Santa54 »

Offline Fat_Santa54

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: G&P SR-16
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 11:01:37 AM »
bump, still taking up space in my closet

Offline Fat_Santa54

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile