Author Topic: Difference..?  (Read 818 times)

Offline SkateRat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
Difference..?
« on: August 22, 2013, 08:37:22 PM »
I have been looking at a new aeg and saw the Airsoft GI G4 PWS. Later I found the socom gear pws diablo. I later concluded they are the exact same gun... Am I correct, is one better than the other?

Offline birdman

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sergeant Major
  • Whoop Whoop!
    • View Profile
Re: Difference..?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 09:53:18 PM »
Well the same gun is being replicated, so you're half right. But it is not the exact same thing as G&G (GI G4 PWS) and Socom Gear are two different companies. The G&G is actually just a Combat Machine with some external swag, and Combat Machine's are pretty good for the price ($140) I have never had any experience with Socom Gear's AEG's (possibly for good reason) so if you were looking to buy one of these two I would probably go with the G&G.
Team Manaconda
Don't dick with us!

Offline Red Devil

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
Re: Difference..?
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 05:14:57 AM »
I have the socom diablo with 7 inch rail for 2 years now and haven't had to open the gearbox yet. I even run an 11.1 lipo in it. It shoots 360 with a .25 so good for LC events. The draw back is that it is kinda expensive at $240.00 but you should decide yourself by reading comments on both guns. I also have a g&g combat machine that was crap till Spazz got a hold of it now I wouldn't get rid of it for anything.
So, you need to just examine the brand behind each model and see if you like that or not. For example, the Socom Gear PWS Diablo is a G&G Combat Machine with the Madbull PWS Diablo licensed front assembly and a Madbull 6.03 tightbore barrel.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 05:55:20 AM by Red Devil »
82nd Airborne 1989-1993 Rangers Lead The Way

Age,fac ut gaudeam!