Author Topic: Would someone mind making some recommendations?  (Read 905 times)

Offline Bolt_Overide

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
Would someone mind making some recommendations?
« on: March 19, 2003, 08:27:23 PM »
Being that someone decided that they needed my airsoft gear more than I did, I will have to basicly start completly over. The AEG I used the most and liked the best was a TM m4(stock). I was pretty pleased with this AEG, as I am used to using that type of weapon from my days in the service. The only gripe I had about it was the battery life. Since I never really used the collapsable stock, I have been considering getting a TM knights sr16, because it has the fullsized non collapsable stock. My questions are this. 1) is the TM the best brand to buy? I will probably want to upgrade it in the future, metal body, better spring and mech box, ect. I know there are a few other companies that make m4 style AEGs, classic army, for one, and I beleive airsoft elite was going to put one out, but I dont know if they did. 2) What upgrades do you recommend for whichever brand that you reccommend? In what order would you do the upgrades, and what benifits would I get from the upgrades?

Please be as detailed as possible in your explanations, as I am still pretty unfamiliar with most of the internal workings of AEGs.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Bolt_Overide »
Pain is your friend, it lets you know you are still alive. Over coming pain is just a question of mind over matter, if you dont mind, it dont matter.