Author Topic: Vandalism at fearfarm  (Read 5772 times)

Offline PhoenixShadowCompany

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://phxshadow.net
Vandalism at fearfarm
« on: May 14, 2013, 10:28:24 PM »
After a phone call from Robert I have been asked to ring up the fact that there has been vandalism . I will be posting pictures up as soon as I get them. This cannot continue if we want to keep this AO available. From what I have been told, someone shot words into the wall's of one of the trailers, the dash board of several cars have been shot up and a mirror that was turned so it wouldn't get shot was reversed and shot out. As it sits its not looking good. We understand that this is airsoft and things will get damaged, however these acts seem intentionl
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 11:15:07 PM by PhoenixShadowCompany »

Offline ruberup

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: Vandalism at fearfarm
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 06:42:10 AM »
When will these idiots figure out not everything in this world is not meant for them to destroy?
If the person or persons who did it are reading this,you are an embarrasment to the sport and I hope you get what you deserve.
Greg
W1A

Offline Bob Z Moose

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Second Lieutenant
  • The $$60,000,000,000 Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 07:01:29 AM »
Team Manaconda
Don't dick with us!

Offline Prophet666

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
  • Member of Team Midnight Assault
    • View Profile
    • Team Midnight Assault
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 07:52:29 AM »
Man I hope this doesn't ruin it for everyone, I'm looking forward to the game next month.

Team Midnight Assault

Offline xTanTricK

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 09:57:35 AM »
Does the owner of Fearfarm have any cameras in place? If he doesn't I would suggest putting up a few if he can afford it and has the means to do so.

Whiskey One Alpha

Offline XavierMace

• Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xaviermace.com
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 11:03:17 AM »
Why I'm not arguing against it being a good idea.  Setting up security cameras outdoors is easier said than done.  Plus people would probably shoot them too.

Offline nukeduster

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 01:09:26 PM »
Plus people wear balaclavas/full face masks / face protection, etc while airsofting so positive identification is nigh on impossible.

Offline Warlord

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Master Sergeant
  • CROSSFIRE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 01:36:56 PM »
As far as the cameras, if they are high people will not likely notice them if placed right. Plus along with security they can post videos.
Team Crossfire
Position: Any and Every

Offline Old Dog

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Master Sergeant
  • No Longer Cujo :(
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2013, 02:17:30 PM »
  This should be reported to the local law enforcement jurisdiction as a matter of record whether they choose to do anything in regards to the alleged vandalism or not...

Jason as the lesee your Company's lessee's insurance should be notified, they may at least cover some or all of the damage, if not again, it will be a matter of record with your insurance company...

This kind of bad news is what can brings down the reputation of hobbies, sports, and other fun things that many of us that can enjoy...

"ONE AW S**T WIPES OUT TEN ATTA BOY'S"
I am just a chalk line on the sidewalk waiting for the next rain to wash me off...
For the time I am here I am what I am...

Offline Dayton

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2013, 04:32:07 PM »
  This should be reported to the local law enforcement jurisdiction as a matter of record whether they choose to do anything in regards to the alleged vandalism or not...

+1
Zero Tolerance for this kind of stuff.
Fox Company | Tournament Locks
Main: JP Polarstar, Magpul PTS ACR, ARES Tavor TAR-21
Side Arm: KWA HK45, KWA Umarex H&K MP7
Other: AT-4, Defusable Bomb, Mortar

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2013, 02:24:20 PM »
We have some good news today. As it sits we have identified 2 people who caused the vandalism thanks to numerous responses from the community. We are still in a grey area as to weather we will still have the field or not due to the destruction. I will keep you all posted.

Thank you gain for your support and help
PSC Staff

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2013, 11:18:01 PM »
Here is some of the vandalism done to the field

Offline Old Dog

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Master Sergeant
  • No Longer Cujo :(
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2013, 01:39:08 AM »
 Jason as the business owner of PhoenixShadowCompany are you going to prosecute the alleged vandal, when one owns a company and lessees a field to play at it takes much work, insurance and various federal, state and city licensing, one has to follow up, possibly your insurance company will prosecute also for their recovery...

As you know one has to collect sales tax and forward it with the associated tax forms to the AZ revenue dept, the city you are in also gets a chunk of it...

By doing things legally one gains the help of state, county and the city you are located in when things such as this come up and bite you...

Having owned several businesses through the years I am aware of the effort it takes to accomplish all the above... I am glad that I have divested myself of the businesses and am enjoying the fruits of my endeavors

GOOD LUCK Jason :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 01:41:05 AM by Old Dog »
I am just a chalk line on the sidewalk waiting for the next rain to wash me off...
For the time I am here I am what I am...

Offline buttfacedmonkey

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2013, 12:35:46 PM »
This shit annoys me beyond belief. 2 or more inconsiderate assholes might have ruined a great field for everyone. I'm sad this crap still happens in this sport. I hope it all blows over quickly and we will still have access to the field.

If you guys need any help with repairs or anything like that, be sure to call me up.   

"It pays to be a winner."

Offline Fresnel

• Sergeant Major
  • Accuracy by Volume
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2013, 12:37:59 AM »

As much of a meme as this is, and as frequently used as it is, there are some situations where it is absolutely and completely true. This is EXACTLY why we can't have nice things.