Author Topic: any games in the phoenix, scottsdale, peoria, areas.  (Read 764 times)

Offline irishman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
any games in the phoenix, scottsdale, peoria, areas.
« on: September 13, 2008, 02:32:03 PM »
I usually do the fort adobe or the rebel union airsoft games. Im sorry, im not trying to offend games of these types, but games that cost over 100 dollars and you have to drive 1 hour plus away from the city is asking far too much. you can pay 10 dollars for apd games, and rebel union is free with a full out built field.the rebel union themselves are pretty badass, they definitly know what they are doing.  im a hardcore airsoft player and have been doing it for a long time but that is asking for to much. this bring me back to my main topic and rebel union is changing there friday night games to early, early, sunday morning. Apd is only doing games once a week, but not ever week. im looking for some games around these locations, or not to terriably far away. I dont care what type of match it is, as long as the people are decent, and they know what the hell they are doing. either big matches like apd where the people play on a certain landscape, or just pick a spot, either way works im just trying to get more games in then i have latley. if someone knows or can give me some contact info and can invite me to some of your games whoever you may be id be glad to join. thank you. get back to me soon.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »