Author Topic: Great Gear Need Gone price drop!!!  (Read 806 times)

Offline justinslombardo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
Great Gear Need Gone price drop!!!
« on: October 06, 2010, 04:48:25 AM »
I have a M16A4 up for grabs. It has a combat machine body and a g&g internals. It has a collapsible stock and a full metal four way Madbull Dragon Fire version four way rail system. It also has a H&K Pro Silencer and a tack light. For sights right now i have a cross hair sight and thats about it. It comes with 4 or 5 mid caps and one full metal hi cap with a magpull on it which can be moved to another mag if you want. For this I am asking $150 OBO and even looking for trades. i need to sell before next weekend make me an offer please!!

Second i have a tan condor plate carrier. on the front it has an attached pocket to keep an extra pistol mag or flashlight and id. and also on the front it holds 8 magazines. On the back i have a camelback pouch also tan and it does come with a bladder and also a mag drop pouch. it comes with two patches one is the lady you see on the backs of like truckers muddflaps and the other says 9-11-2001 never forget and the 11 is the two towers its pretty sick. for this i ask for a easy $100 OBO and even looking for trades.

For both i will now let them go away for $250. I am looking for all trades just not airsoft ones. so make me an offer.

For pictures you can contact me by me email which come right to my phone or text me and i will send you pictures which ever way suits you or pm me and ill check aa again asap.

Phone: 623-692-5911
Email: justinslombardo@gmail.com

If you have any questions or want pictures please contact me asap need the money.
Thank you for you time gentle men.

Specific items i am looking for in trades is a sprint smart phone or a i pod touch any generation or size.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 06:52:24 AM by justinslombardo »
"Nothing short of independence, it appears to me, an possibly do.  A peace on other terms would .....be a peace of war." General George Washington

Offline d.prather

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Great Gear Need Gone
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 06:15:24 PM »
pm'd
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline justinslombardo

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 08:46:08 PM »
Trying to sell soon great stuff pretty cheap make me an offer special items i am looking for is a sprint smart phone in good condition and i pod touch!!!!
"Nothing short of independence, it appears to me, an possibly do.  A peace on other terms would .....be a peace of war." General George Washington

Offline SGT. DANGLE

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://steelworksairsoft.com/board/index.php
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 08:47:36 PM »
Pictures would be ideal.
-[size=150]Sergeant B.A. Dangle[/size]-

[size=150]Come visit [/size] [size=150]and join in on the action![/size]

Offline justinslombardo

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 10:02:40 PM »
pm me with a email and i have good ones i can send or just text me what evr is easiest for you ppls