Author Topic: gear cheap need gone by tomorrow friday before saturday  (Read 680 times)

Offline justinslombardo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
gear cheap need gone by tomorrow friday before saturday
« on: October 14, 2010, 06:49:33 PM »
i am giving you a great chance to buy my gear first of all i have a m16a4 its a combat machine body with a g&g gearbox and a fourway rail system with a suppressor sight appature and a tack light comes with 4 mid caps and 1 hi and its only 80 bucks nothing wrong with it worth over 400 just need the money by tomorrow really bad.
second is a condor plate carrier for 80 also or even 60 it holds 8 mags has camelback and a mag drop pouch its tan and up for keeps

if you are a serious buying text or call me at any hour tonight with an offer and ill get you any info you want or pics
623 692 5911
help me out guys please
justin
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Nothing short of independence, it appears to me, an possibly do.  A peace on other terms would .....be a peace of war." General George Washington

Offline justinslombardo

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: gear cheap need gone by tomorrow friday before saturday
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 10:35:45 PM »
gun sold vest is up for grabs make me an offer ill hook it up and include a free shamag
"Nothing short of independence, it appears to me, an possibly do.  A peace on other terms would .....be a peace of war." General George Washington

Offline justinslombardo

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: gear cheap need gone by tomorrow friday before saturday
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 10:35:45 PM »
gun sold vest is up for grabs make me an offer ill hook it up and include a free shamag