Author Topic: g&g combat machine m4  (Read 2623 times)

Offline alteclansig

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
g&g combat machine m4
« on: August 24, 2012, 01:35:04 PM »
here is a video link to a review that i made on the combat machine m4 took me awhile to make it but its a good review.                                                     G&G combat machine m4 review
please click on the link above this to view on youtube just to help my channel and subscribe if you like. will be posting a review on the g&p challenge kit and some gbbr mags
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 01:39:11 PM by alteclansig »

Offline alteclansig

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: g&g combat machine m4
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 01:37:06 PM »
some updates to the review i have put around 5-7 thousand rounds through it and its held up great no gearbox damage and i have no damage to any of the plastics. i no longer have this gun cause i have now gone to GBBR's but in the time that it served me it was a great gun! a definite buy for starters

Offline -Ares-

• Private First Class
  • Only the dead, have seen the end of war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 07:41:39 PM »
How did you put 7,000 rounds thorugh it in two minutes and move on to GBBRs at the same time?
Prime: Custom Vfc Scar
Secondary: KWC Desert Eagle
Replicas: G&G M4, Vfc RDW, 1928 Thomson, Classic Army 249, Ak beta, M24, G36,Mp5. Tarus P24/7. And 3 lpegs.

Offline Tiedyeftw

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sergeant
  • custom custom custom custom custom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 08:15:39 PM »
I actually enjoyed that review. first of all, THANK YOU for using a good camera to begin with. It was very pleasant to watch, and had good, clean transitions.
if i could make a suggestion, it would be to get some better shooting demonstration footage. I think you shouldn't spend as much time recording a target, as much as you should showing the gun and do a semi-auto trigger response demonstration, and a full auto ROF demonstration. A quick look at the grouping after that is really all that's necessary, i mean, its airsoft after all.
All in all, great review. i wouldn't mind seeing more!
I realize that while most people suck, there are still some genuine characters that exist out here. I'll show my appreciation by being genuine in return.
Love the sport.

Offline alteclansig

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 09:08:58 PM »
How did you put 7,000 rounds thorugh it in two minutes and move on to GBBRs at the same time?
i had the cm 16 for about a year and then i sold it and put off airsoft for awhile then i finally moved onto getting a g&p woc kit which i also made a review on and now i own a kmp9 which will be reviewed on soon enough and to tiedyeftw thanks for giving out the suggestions i have a  couple other reviews on my channel if you haven't already checked it out aRANDOMqUICKIE i have another review on the way
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 09:11:03 PM by alteclansig »