Author Topic: BSA MRS (PMRS) sight  (Read 587 times)

Offline Ivan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Major
    • View Profile
BSA MRS (PMRS) sight
« on: May 22, 2006, 03:48:32 PM »

BSA® PMRS Multi-reticle Panoramic Sight

4 selectable reticles.

The PMRS is a compact, lightweight multi reticle sight with a 3 MOA dot, Crosshair, 10 MOA dot crosshair and a 65 MOA circle with 3 MOA dot. Features a panoramic view. Also has a high-intensity diode that makes the reticle pattern super-bright! If traditional sights aren't doing it for you, this is the way to go.

More features:

1X power, 33 mm reflex lens aperture.

Superior quality multi-coated optics. Parallax corrected with unlimited eye relief.

Click adjustment is 1 MOA (1inch) at 100yds. (1/2inch at 50yds.)

7-position brightness control.

F.O.V. is 15.7m/ 60ft. @ 100m/100yds..

Waterproof.

Shockproof.

Fogproof.

3-¼ " long, weighs 8 ozs. / 115gs.

Integrated rail that fits standard dovetail and Weaver® style bases. No need to re-zero when removing and re-installing the sight.

3 volt lithium battery (CR2032). Low power consumption for longer battery life.

Windage and elevation adjustments.

Warranty: One year limited.

Comes with battery, adjustment wrenches and rubber dust cover.

I was a little jumpy the other day, and bought the BSA PMRS for my M4, but after installing it, I get the feeling that it may not last long - it's really great with all the different projections for targeting - regular dot/dot inside a circle / crosshairs /circle with crosshairs. unfortunately it has no shroud to protect the glass from impact like the eotech or similar. anyone had any experience with this item?

Edit: found Eotech.. plan to return the BSA unless someone wants it for 120$ (new in box from AZ tactical)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 04:27:47 PM by whacker55 »
Im an operator....

Offline Gantaliano Hoff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 04:09:34 PM »
I have BEC model that is very similar to it. BB have bounced off it before and there has been no problems. It's also a very accurate sight as well. I pop off sniper shots at 150-175 feet no problem.

...But if you want to spend the extra buck for the Eotech, then that's probably better.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Gantaliano Hoff »