Author Topic:  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Legs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • First Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« on: September 24, 2002, 12:06:56 PM »
I just finished looking over the site and I must congratulate you for the efforts you have made to take care of the worst of the issues we tend to see in the sport.  It unfortunate that refs are needed, but in this case, and following Op:CD, it's a good idea and you've used it well.  Ejections for fighting and challenging your opponents is a positive step.  Except for allowing underage players, albeit with parents, you've got a good thing going here.  I think the event looks like a success already and I hope it flows that way.
I felt like I came across as being against your luck before and I wanted to clarify things a bit.  Go get 'em!

-Kyle

"You are, what you do, when it counts."
-The Masao

"Get on that fifty!  Someone get on that fifty!"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Legs »
Molon labe
\"Zippo first.\"

Offline teambutterfield

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2002, 12:16:58 AM »
so how many of you guys are coming?  We need a few good men on the company B side to kick some Danny's Boys asses =).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by teambutterfield »

Offline Airsofter1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • airsot airsona
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2002, 09:11:16 AM »
Wish I could make it.  Things are a little tight right now, Crimson Dunes drained my wallet a bit.  Need to recharge my big game airsoft savings  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Airsofter1 »

Offline Paco

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2002, 02:20:58 PM »
Same for me...  one *big game* (out of state) per year is all my budget (and wife) allow for...  maybe next time, if you plan and announce it early enough!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Paco »

Offline lionclaws

• FNG
    • View Profile
Operation Lion Claws Props Update
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2002, 08:34:18 AM »
Hey guys,

Just to update you all on props for Lion Claws.  Our "ordanance Sgt." has set up two mortars, and is working on 40 or so land mines for Lion Claws, a little something to intensify the game!

Those of you who want to sign up as a team, please do not do so online, contact me directly to avoid confusion.

New photos of the field are up and Lion Claws forum is also up and running!  Enjoy!

Lionclaws
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by lionclaws »