Author Topic: FSBE or Blackhawk Gen-4 molle system  (Read 1380 times)

-Throttle Jockey- N152BR

• Trade Count: (0)
FSBE or Blackhawk Gen-4 molle system
« on: June 02, 2004, 10:58:31 AM »
I am in the process of purchasing my first set of gear for airsoft. What I am looking for is a vest that is molle compatible, low profile, and cost effective. From browsing through forums and several reviews I have narrowed my choices down to the G&P FSBE and Blackhawk Gen-4 chest harness http://www.elitetacticalsources.com/det ... D=BH37CL01  
The pouches that I would get would be 4x M4 mag, utility, radio, and a hydration carrier. I like both the FSBE and the Blackhawk chest harness, and I'm just wondering what one you would suggest. I know that the Blackhawk one comes with a lifetime warranty and I am not sure if the G&P FSBE comes with a warranty at all. Basically, if you had to choose between the two, which one would you pick and why. If you know of any other vests that would fit my criteria, then let me know. Also, if you have any pictures of the Blackhawk chest harness with mag pouches on it I would greatly appreciate it (the only pics I have seen are the ones with nothing on it). Thanks in advance for your help.

-Scott
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by -Throttle Jockey- N152BR »