Author Topic: Cool New Gloves!  (Read 2275 times)

Offline IcePlatinumSky

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2005, 01:31:20 AM »
The OakleyFactory Pilot Gloves have an all-weather performance with Kevlar palm reinforcement, carbon fiber knuckle plating, mesh zones for coolness, and have rubber exhaust ports for to help with breathability. They are constructed with four-way stretch material and Airprene joint panels for one hell of a fit. The design has capped fingertips, nonrestrictive Airprene mid-height cuff with secure Velcro closure, non-bulky palm padding. The have grip surfacing on the palms and fingers. They are flexible, and are easy to Put on, and take off. They dont seem to make my hands that  hot, and they dont seem to restrict movement, and are still well paded where if a bb hits it there will be no pain. There is nothing that can penetrate that knuckle plating except a full blown bullet. Great to use instead of brass nuckles, and much more comfortable. They practicly say I am going to kick your @$$.
http://tadgear.bayarea.net/x-treme%20ge ... /glove.jpg
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by IcePlatinumSky »

Offline KamikazeSM

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2005, 03:48:46 AM »
Unfortunately, the look very paintball-esque (as oakley is prone to slap as many o's as possible on everything they make)   Do they come in other colors?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by KamikazeSM »
\"I will not fail, I will not falter, B.Co leads the way!\"
\"Books, my young padawan, are the food of the mind.\" -The All-Knowing Rev

Offline IcePlatinumSky

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2005, 09:16:58 AM »
They come in Black / Yellow, Black / Silver, Black / Red, and just plain Black. If you get those other colors then yep it would seem like paintballing. I got the black, but the black/silver would still work, and are kind of stelthy clored so they would blend in somewhat. When I say stelthy they dont have a glossy finnish or seem to stand out. I now how alot of you dont like black, and thats why you painted your guns. I guess you would have to see what I meen by going to the Oakley store in Scottsdale fasion square. Maybe they  make camo colors in the future. The oakley O's dont bother me on this glove, there is one large O towords the wrist, and one on each knuckle  that ventelates but they dont look like O's to me, and all the O's seem to blend in. Again The O's on the Knuckle dont even look like O's but just pices of plastic for ventilation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by IcePlatinumSky »