Author Topic: WTS: WA/WOC COMPLETE LOWER AND FRONT SIGHTS.  (Read 425 times)

Offline DatsunGarage

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
WTS: WA/WOC COMPLETE LOWER AND FRONT SIGHTS.
« on: April 09, 2014, 05:31:54 PM »
I have a few WA/WOC Parts up for grabs today! The parts list includes:

- WOC-X Lower with KA FCG, also for sale is a G&P Skull Frog lower from a WOC-X kit. It has a KA FCG and buffer tube and spring. Also includes anti roll bars. It has the classic trigger guard crack near the base, it isn't noticeable until you get up close and look at the part. I also have a spare trigger sear for this lower. One thing I want to mention is that this lower does not come with an auto sear! It never needed it for some reason. Priced at 60 shipped. *NOTE* Trigger sometimes takes a while to reset, needs new trigger spring to function 115%!

- WA Tango Down Style pistol grip for sale. One in black one in OD. The OD has never been mounted and the black was on for a short period before the MIAD upgrade. These two grips look new there is nothing to tell that they aren't. *On the OD grip I tried to make a hole for a WE selector spring and failed. There is no way to notice it since it's on the inside and it doesn't compromise structural integrity of the grip. Price: 10 Shipped Each

- Front and Rear sights! I have a Shortened carry handle sight and a JG troy front sight and JG S-System style rear sight. All 10 shipped each!

Payment via paypal, no trades, cash cash cash! Feel free to Message me!

Shipping VIA USPS.

LINK TO IMAGES OF PRODUCTS: http://imgur.com/a/JkLMW#0

Offline DatsunGarage

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
Re: WTS: WA/WOC COMPLETE LOWER AND FRONT SIGHTS.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 06:17:54 PM »
ALL SIGHTS BUT REAR POST SIGHT SOLD  :thumbup:

5KU SOLD

GRIPS ARE STILL HERE- 8 EACH + PAYPAL FEE

LOWER IS STILL HERE- 55 + PAYPAL FEE

BARREL IS STILL HERE- 20+ PAYPAL FEE

Feel free to message me! Or reply to this post!