Author Topic: Maybe a solution to this..  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Uchiha Itachi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2006, 03:44:22 PM »
Myspace drama is worse...instead of cheating it's who gave who STDs and why isn't anyone adding me? Am I a whore?

I was at both Blood Money games. And both times there were ALOT of little kids cheating BADLY. I had 2 hs and a chest shot at point blank range in a row.  I saw the BBs bounce off their clear face plates. And yet they didn't seem to count it or care. I got skimmed and called out.  I have a bunch more stories about them. However boths sides were doing it but Tan was WAY worse about it. Really in the fact they kept shooting people that were out for the fun of it.

I tried to call every hit on me as best as I could. I think I got hit on my hat, but before I could say anything I got hit again. I never followed the team so I got overrun alot. Had alot of kills though.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Uchiha Itachi »

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2006, 04:04:08 PM »
Quote from: "Fish"
Quote from: "GrimUSMC"
Quote from: "Doc Hollywood"
Hey Pilz.....in my opinion, the first step in dealing with someone not calling hits is to stop talking about them not calling their hits.  Karma takes care of the rest......

exactly or go for a sensitive spot so they know they got hit  ;)

Well I was accused of cheating at the last maruders game. And Mike told me he had a reliable source, so I figured I just didn't feel it.

Correction!  No one accused you of cheating.  Credible reports of rule violations were brought to your attention.  Whether the violations were intentional or not doesn't matter.  You were PRIVATELY informed about the reports and told the ball was in your court - which it is....  

Why you would publicly bring that subject up is a curiosity....?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Doc Hollywood »

Offline Fish

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2006, 04:36:02 PM »
No I wasn't complaning about it or anything I was just saying that sometimes people don't feel hits. And that was my only example. Sorry, "Accused" was a bad word to use. I didn't mean it like that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Fish »
\"If at first you don\'t succeed, skydiving definitely is not for you. \"

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2006, 06:03:29 PM »
STFU.
My thread.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline Gantaliano Hoff

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2006, 06:53:52 PM »
Quote from: "pilz"
Also im wondering how you actualy go to major OP's when there really isn't a team, there is just a forum with a bunch of older people, which is not considered a team.

A prime example of NOT knowing what AA is about. This is not just a forum my friend. When (if...) you get involved in AA and not just the forums, then you'll take back every word you just said. "Team", may be not the right word to use though...I'd call it maybe...a "united group of friends". :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Gantaliano Hoff »

Offline Ghostsequel

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2006, 07:02:41 PM »
Quote from: "B00MINATOR"
I think what's going on right now is worse than myspace drama...

And that says a lot.
-B00M!

Hehehe.

Alot of people here need to take some friggin mydol or something.

If you're concerned someone you're firing at isn't calling hits, give them the benefit of the doubt.  No big deal.  If it continues, hit them until they do call out.  Personally, I keep shooting until I hear 'out' or see hands go up.  People are much more likely to 'shrug off' single rounds, but when they take 5 in the chest, they'll probably call it.

Another thing which would help everybody here get along better:

DO NOT USE THE FORUMS AS A F*CKING CHAT ROOM.

I think that may be the single biggest complaint of many of the people on here when it comes to the newer, younger players.  Most of them haven't played at SWPB with you all, so they don't know friggin anything about how you conduct yourselves at a game.  All they know about you is what they read on here, where there are so many useless damned threads, stupid inside jokes, blah blah blah.

My opinion, someone should organize a game at 4 Peaks and invite both the regular and the younger players.  Maybe get to know each other a bit, see each other in person.  Sh!t, if no one else will, I'll organize it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ghostsequel »

Offline KOBO

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2006, 07:54:01 PM »
Like so many threads now, starts on one subject and turns to another subject that has no useful information adding to the original subject, or even useful as a subject as it own.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by KOBO »

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2006, 08:01:50 PM »
4 peaks wud be nice...if it wasnt a crispy fry at the moment....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline Gantaliano Hoff

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2006, 09:49:59 PM »
I'm down. I'll be out there at 3 or 4am if anyone's up to it...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Gantaliano Hoff »