Author Topic: Parting out M4. Rail, Body, Crane stock, 8mm gearbox, etc  (Read 982 times)

Offline AussyMurphy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
Parting out M4. Rail, Body, Crane stock, 8mm gearbox, etc
« on: November 30, 2006, 11:23:11 PM »
I'm parting out my M4!!!  Here's your chance to get some really awesome parts for low prices!!!

Sling mount.  This guys just clamps on to the retractable stock tube and you've got yourself
an excellent spot to attach a single point sling.  The sling loop can be switched from left
to right hand sides.  This guy is meant for the real deal, and works great!

Asking price: $35

Hummer M1100 motor         $50
Asking price: $30 Sold

Madbull MP5 length tightbore barrel   $30
Asking price: $20

Systema hop chamber         $50
Asking price: $35

Star SPR type grip         $30
Asking price: $15
Asking price: $30 dibbed

First up we have a totally custom piece.  The REAL GG&G modular free float rail system, metal
body, and outer barrel.  This is coming as a package since I had to modify the body to fit
rail system.  This thing is AWESOME.  The most rigid platforms I have used.  The metal body
dissasembles like the old marui rifles and helps make this a rediculously solid platform. If
you are upgrading from a Marui M4, You'll need a one piece hop-up unit.  (I will not split up
this package!)

Item               Price new
GG&G modular free float rail system   $230
Metal body            $100
Custom Outer barrel         $20
Total:               $350

Asking Price: $199 Sold

Next up is a star crane stock, 6 position tube, and a 7.2 volt 3000 mah battery.
I'm not going to lie, the star crane stock isn't the greatest of the crane stocks, but it
gets the job done.  The 3000 mah 7.2 battery works like a champ.  With my current set-up
it is pulling back an M120 spring with absolutely no problems and lasts for games on end.
(lasted through ALL of LCV without having to be recharged.  And I did a TON of shooting.)
The stock needed a slit cut job to fit the battery, but all in all it is hardly noticeable and
you have to look pretty closely at the pictures to notice it.  This is going CHEAP!

Item               Price new
Stock and tube with battery      $140

Asking Price: $69 Sold

Here we have an 8mm ball bearing gearbox.  This thing is SICK!!!  You'll never achieve a higher
rate of fire while using just a normal battery.  The parts have minimal wear and have a LONG
life ahead of them!  I'll leave my shimming on the gears as they work like a champ.  All parts
left in the gearbox are compatible with all guns using a version 2 gearbox.  Get this while
you can!!!

Item
UN custom 8mm gearbox         $80
Prometheus triple torque gears      $110
Prometheus spring guide         $30
Guarder tappet plate         $20
anti-reversal latch
Total:               $240

Asking Price: $109 Sold

Here's a couple of AWESOME front and rear flip up sights.  These guys are the shit, seriously.
The rear sight is spring loaded, so you just flip the lever and the sight pops right up.
They're in near perfect condition.  I would like to sell as a pair, but willing to split
if I don't get the interest as a pair.

Guarder flip up rear sight      $60
G&P folding front sight         $65
Total:               $125

Asking price: $80 Sold

Rules:
Selling of these parts is completely dependant on the sale of the metal body and rail system
set.  This piece must be sold first before anything else here will be sold.  You can call dibs
on the items though.  Also, whoever ends up buying the rail and body set-up will immediately
get any other items he may chose (even if someone already has dibs on it.)  I will let you know
where on the list you stand.  Paypal only please!  Paypal E-checks are fine, but the item
won't ship until the check clears.  Shipping will be extra.

E-mail me with questions or offers at Hooahairsoft@gmail.com

~J Tyler
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 09:07:48 PM by AussyMurphy »

Offline Kilo64

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 07:33:44 PM »
Goddamn I've only been away for a short while and look at all the gear for sale! I'll take the dumper and the belt . Is that shipped prices?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Kilo64 »

Offline AussyMurphy

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 12:59:12 PM »
updated
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by AussyMurphy »

Offline AussyMurphy

• Private First Class