Author Topic: One hockey AAA touney pics (of me haha) 56k  (Read 896 times)

Offline Dust2Dust

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
    • The SPHL
One hockey AAA touney pics (of me haha) 56k
« on: July 24, 2007, 09:18:36 PM »
Most probably don't care.  But if you want to see another reason of my absence in airsoft:

Well, here's some pictures of me (cause I'm a camera whore),  and some I took from the one hockey tourney in Philly this summer.  (information www.onehockey.com )

Week two (Midget Major and under)

Me getting crunched by some jackass with his head down.

Kid in the blue Helmet was from the Ukraine and didn't "understand English."  When I asked him in Russian if he knew English, he took taken aback, and then winked.

Holding the guy in black from going after another player, while trying to grab the douche bag in orange at the same time... all for $40 a game ;)

Face off, look at that knee bend :D

Skating up the ice, and not as a linesman, thank god.

Getting away from that player, who's about to wind up catch me with his stick.

Watching players behind play about to "go."

Getting in another shot, photographers hated me...

Doing, something.

Skating up and down, back and forth, sweating my balls off.

Another, perfect, face off.

Player on the left, is trying to argue with the very handsome referee on the right.  He lost his argument, and his teammates made fun of him.  I do my best.

Skating some more.

Shooting the shit with the players.

Linesman, again.

Reffing :D

Another perfect face off, where I purposely got in the way of the camera :D

Shouting to the players as I skate up the ice.

Pointing out a smokin' hot blonde in the stands to that player (we chatted all game), fucking photographers caught me.

Getting out of the way for the Ref.

Week one, the youngin's

In the way...

Flat backing...

Another face off

Trying to figure out 1) what the fuck that kid from Quebec said to me 2) How that puck went in the net and 3) why there's not a single hot mom in the stands.

Face off.

*burp*

Trying to read numbers, but they've tucked them in their pants, so I just made it up.

Skating hard in a squirt game.

EDIT: More added

Last supper in Philly, accompained with a nice white wine...$25 for one glass...good thing it was FREE :D

Our "Biggest Fan"

You can only see 3 of the 12 squad cars out front... *Explained in next post*

Stolen car that wound up the same day...

My bag.  TSA decided to go through it, SWA lost it, and it is now destroyed

Myspace shot ;)

After just touching down in PHL

Drunk walking around downtown...

Polish American Cultural Centre

" "

A nice park I went to for a bit.  Real calm in the centre of a downtown.

"The Signer"

" "

Take a guess

Barry?????

Some guy who likes to ride horses I guess :-D

Best Cheese Steaks, hands down. 4th st and Market.  And I went all over and OD'ed on cheese steaks.

Sheraton At Society Hill.  $45 a night.  Impossible you say? I say, I've got friends in the right places. Last night in Philly, thats where I stayed.

But, for most of the trip, I stayed at this shithole... The McIntosh/express Inn.  

When they charge $8 per load... I say fuck you!  And wash my shit in their bath tub :d

And this is one of the drying methods too :D

Worst pizza ever!  Dominoes at 2am when I first got in.

Another great method to dry stuff.

First hotel I stayed at. Sheraton in...somewhere that was $60 per cab fare.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 02:36:40 AM by Dust2Dust »

Offline supporter

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.goarmy.com
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 10:49:56 PM »
That looks like you had fun. Nice pictures!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by supporter »

Offline Dust2Dust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • The SPHL
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 02:45:30 AM »
It was a good time. Not as much fun as I had in Guelph and Toronto, ON, but there's a lot that happened there.

Philly was a good time, I met a lot of great people.  

There were 12 squad cars at one point, because a bench clearing brawl broke out (benches cleared, everyone was fighting on the ice, referee's worst nightmare).  Luckily, it wasn't my game.  During these altercations, a coach jumped off his bench onto the ice, ran towards a player, seeing this a coach from the other team ran after the first coach, and then both coaching staffs began fighting on the ice.  One of the linesmen tried to get in and break it up, and was somewhat successful, until the coach from the Quebec team began attacking the linesman.  He struck the official four times in the head, hitting his ear 3 times.  Police were called, riot ended (oh yeah, fans started to fight too), and the coach was hauled off and the RCMP  came and picked his ass up.  Last I heard, he was going to be going away for a few years (5+ I believe). Assaulting a game official is a felony.  :D

Worst things for me were, in one of my games, one of my linesmen took a slapshot to the cheekbone from about 15 feet away.  He finished the period, after a brief check out by the EMT/Trainers, but left the rink afterwards to go to the ER, I believe.  
And I took a slapshot to the head in my last game, which cracked my helmet.  Poor bastard who hit me never heard so much profanity in all his life.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Dust2Dust »

Offline PolandsLeftTesticle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 04:26:38 AM »
Looks like you had a shitload of fun.

You just decided to walk around a Polish-American cultural center?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by PolandsLeftTesticle »
Quote from: \"SHIHAN\"
I never knew that three inches was the minimum length for a handgun barrel. I guess all of the anti-gun politicians wont be able to register their penises.

Offline Dust2Dust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • The SPHL
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 07:52:22 AM »
Quote from: "PolandsLeftTesticle"
Looks like you had a shitload of fun.

You just decided to walk around a Polish-American cultural center?

You're not the only one with Polish Heritage, Meacham is my last name only because of my grandfather, whom was my dad's step father.  Otherwise it would have been Spierzlieskli or something like that.   I'm ~75% Polish, ~15% Ukrainian, the rest is a mix.  I wanted to go there last year, but had missed out on the chance.  It brought back a lot of memories going there and seeing all the Christmas ornaments, paintings, glassworks, baskets, etc...

Have you been?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Dust2Dust »