Author Topic: Which is a better over all brand Classic Army or G&G???  (Read 2850 times)

Offline alex

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2008, 04:16:21 PM »
I have to agree that something is up with CA
s QC, I've recently seen a  SAR taktic, slr105 and g36 from CA go tits up real fast...but who knows could just be a coincidence.

Then again my last G&G gun stripped a piston in about 2500 rounds...

Buy a TM would be my advice.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by alex »

Offline **INFIDEL**

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2008, 07:15:18 PM »
CA gets my money,second is Echo-1 I have both  and knock on wood they work everytime I want them too. Could'nt tell you how many rounds they have spit out. As far as I'm concerned they can have the rest. ;)
Wow I got promoted,LOL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by **INFIDEL** »
** VINI VEDE VECE **

Offline Whiskey11

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2008, 03:06:59 PM »
Quote from: "alex"
I have to agree that something is up with CA
s QC, I've recently seen a  SAR taktic, slr105 and g36 from CA go tits up real fast...but who knows could just be a coincidence.

Then again my last G&G gun stripped a piston in about 2500 rounds...

Buy a TM would be my advice.

I doubt it's a coincidence.  I had a lemon CA m15A4 spr (those at the december 14th (i think it was the 14th) game will remember my CA M15A4 SPR went down right after the first game.  Turns out the idiots at assembly got a bunch of crap all over my trigger contacts.  I just spent 420 ish bucks on it with an M110 spring and it was broken from it's first game =

Heck AK, i'd recommend CYMA, strange, I know, I owned one for quite some time and it shot super sweet.  sDobbins can confirm it was a good shooter especially considering it was all of 120$ shipped.  I believe his dad also bought one and liked it as well.

If you want metal, hmmm I dont know what to tell you, you really are limited :D  I'd say VFC or if you can afford one a Real Sword Type 56 is an awesome replica (Rumored to be made by Norinco in the same factory as the real Type 56.... reviews have been outstanding)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Whiskey11 »