Author Topic: REBEL UNION BBQ REDUX ALL DAY EVENT 5-23-09  (Read 10443 times)

Offline TheBoy988

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=560727808
Re: REBEL UNION BBQ REDUX ALL DAY EVENT 5-23-09
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2009, 08:33:25 PM »
Quote from: "fourwheeltrooperguy"
there will be no team vs. team with phantom, they may come to the event and be welcomed just as any other players will be welcomed. I speak for everyone who is a part of Rebel Union when I say there are no hostilities between us and phantom. the topic is over you gossipers.

lol i am NOT a gossiper... but did you hear what happened with... haha just playing :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t fire and correct! Fire correctly!" - ME

Offline bigwally77

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2009, 09:20:01 PM »
wow i totally did not mean to start this whole long epic post thing my bad lol ](*,)

Primary--Tokyo Marui M4A1 w/ Leapers 4x scope, Madbull Foam Blackside Suppressor, and Madbull 455mm 6.03 Tightbore
Back-up--Please my primary is a TM

Offline TheBoy988

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2009, 09:29:29 PM »
i think i am the one to start it... but oh well all is well... im cool with it all

Offline B3ANZOR

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Lights Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/lightsoutairsoft
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2009, 09:55:54 PM »
I need to add one more person to my guests. So total is me plus 2 guests now
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 01:11:29 PM by B3ANZOR »

Offline TheBoy988

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2009, 12:51:02 PM »
Quote from: "B3ANZOR"
I need to ad one more person to my guests. So total is me plus 2 guests now

FRESH MEAT??  :twisted:

haha cool man keep them comin

Offline B3ANZOR

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Lights Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/lightsoutairsoft
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2009, 01:11:05 PM »
OH YES. fresh meat it will be. He has only played 3 times at CQB so its meat for the TAKING

Offline koadrewko

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2009, 04:59:51 PM »
make sure you atleast get me on the list just in case it gets full.

Oh ya i finally figured out why my dang gokart was going so slow and doing nothing pretty much...
The throttle was lowered... so next week before i go out ill make sure my dad turns it up =P

Offline TheBoy988

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2009, 09:16:27 PM »
Quote from: "B3ANZOR"
OH YES. fresh meat it will be. He has only played 3 times at CQB so its meat for the TAKING

YEESSS haha this is great news indeed :)

Quote from: "koadrewko"
make sure you atleast get me on the list just in case it gets full.

Oh ya i finally figured out why my dang gokart was going so slow and doing nothing pretty much...
The throttle was lowered... so next week before i go out ill make sure my dad turns it up =P

oh nice... i guess me and dominic could have taken a look at it for you... we are motorcycle / atv mechanics after all... haha

Offline Toast

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2009, 10:35:16 PM »
I follow the local games to see what's going on in the valley in the way of airsoft.
OK, now I have something to say, and I hope I can say this for the rest of the team.
Walley, I'm trying not to be a dick but you left me no choice. Logging into our forum does not a team member make.
DO NOT speak for us or make statements on our behalf. Please STFU.
I've first heard you harp on a business that I personally never had issues with, than you put words into the mouth of a team that you are only
a member of our forum. When was the last one of our games you participated in? CQBAZ games where we were there don't count. That's just coincidence.
Anyone is welcome to our forum, but a username and password does not give you the right to be a spokesman.
I personally like this hobby and I've put allot of time and money into it. I've found a group of players that I like shooting plastic with and I'm going
to defend them.
I like the fact that RU organizes a ton of games and welcomes players new and old. That's what the hobby needs more of.
Rumors are rumors, leave them at that. I don't put have prejudice out towards any other group of players until I meet them and play
an actual game with them myself. No, we not  played a RU game. What our team does as a team is our prerogative.
What any other group does is there's.
We do not "hate" them or have any angst against what they do, RU loves the game as do we.
I wish anyone organizes any kind of successfully game the best of luck, it's not an easy task.
Sorry to interrupt the RU post with this but it had to be said.
Good luck to the RU guys.
fourwheeltrooperguy, thanks for the invite.
"Oderint Dum Metuant"

Offline TheBoy988

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2009, 12:29:32 AM »
Quote from: "Toast"
I follow the local games to see what's going on in the valley in the way of airsoft.
OK, now I have something to say, and I hope I can say this for the rest of the team.
Walley, I'm trying not to be a dick but you left me no choice. Logging into our forum does not a team member make.
DO NOT speak for us or make statements on our behalf. Please STFU.
I've first heard you harp on a business that I personally never had issues with, than you put words into the mouth of a team that you are only
a member of our forum. When was the last one of our games you participated in? CQBAZ games where we were there don't count. That's just coincidence.
Anyone is welcome to our forum, but a username and password does not give you the right to be a spokesman.
I personally like this hobby and I've put allot of time and money into it. I've found a group of players that I like shooting plastic with and I'm going
to defend them.
I like the fact that RU organizes a ton of games and welcomes players new and old. That's what the hobby needs more of.
Rumors are rumors, leave them at that. I don't put have prejudice out towards any other group of players until I meet them and play
an actual game with them myself. No, we not  played a RU game. What our team does as a team is our prerogative.
What any other group does is there's.
We do not "hate" them or have any angst against what they do, RU loves the game as do we.
I wish anyone organizes any kind of successfully game the best of luck, it's not an easy task.
Sorry to interrupt the RU post with this but it had to be said.
Good luck to the RU guys.
fourwheeltrooperguy, thanks for the invite.

hey i personally appreciate the gesture... its cool there isnt any hard feeling and i hope i didnt offend any one from your team as that was not ever my intention

happy huntin!

Offline fourwheeltrooperguy

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2009, 05:44:15 AM »
well said toast. My thanks for your positive view of Rebel Union. Now sign up for the bbq so i can bomb the s@#t out of you guys with artillery!!!!
if it bleeds, we can kill it

Offline **INFIDEL**

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2009, 08:04:32 AM »
Well said Toast !  But I will add 1 thing We don't hate anyone,as with everyone that plays this game there are things that go against the grain as It were, such as not calling hits etc. that no one likes to see, but to go as far as saying we hate, this Is totally Inaccurate and not true. Hell I don't even know most of, If not all of RU, or If I do I don't know It. I hope between this and Toast's post any questions or drama have been put to rest......
** VINI VEDE VECE **

Offline TheBoy988

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2009, 09:55:01 AM »
Quote from: "**INFIDEL**"
Well said Toast !  But I will add 1 thing We don't hate anyone,as with everyone that plays this game there are things that go against the grain as It were, such as not calling hits etc. that no one likes to see, but to go as far as saying we hate, this Is totally Inaccurate and not true. Hell I don't even know most of, If not all of RU, or If I do I don't know It. I hope between this and Toast's post any questions or drama have been put to rest......

i certainly have no hard feelings thats for sure...

Offline fourwheeltrooperguy

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2009, 12:12:06 PM »
ok back on topic once again, the roster is just about half full, if anyone is thinking about signing up i would suggest you do it soon.

COME ON PEOPLE!! vehicle transports, smoke screens, artillery, and lunch to boot! what more could you ask for? everyone had a great time last game, and we ensure an even better event this time. If you have never been to one of our events now is the time. I can ensure you it is an experience to remember.
if it bleeds, we can kill it

Offline TheBoy988

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2009, 12:37:20 PM »
Quote from: "fourwheeltrooperguy"
ok back on topic once again, the roster is just about half full, if anyone is thinking about signing up i would suggest you do it soon.

COME ON PEOPLE!! vehicle transports, smoke screens, artillery, and lunch to boot! what more could you ask for? everyone had a great time last game, and we ensure an even better event this time. If you have never been to one of our events now is the time. I can ensure you it is an experience to remember.

yup... i second that motion! i mean artillery...that kills you AND keeps you cool? hells yess