Author Topic: GREAT MOMENTS AT LEFT FOR DEAD  (Read 4393 times)

Offline Silhouette

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: GREAT MOMENTS AT LEFT FOR DEAD
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2010, 02:28:47 PM »
Spec ops: Round Two.
Alpha and Bravo got mixed and separated in a long stretch of close cornered rooms after a few of us got tagged we just HAD to move, as half of us cleared past the barn the rear half screamed "TANK" as they ran BACK into the room. We fragged out the room but it was to late, the other half of our unit fell back and was making a desperate attempt to stay alive. As we progressed through the field we where calling out, "USMO, SOUND OFF!" and then we eventually heard Mike screaming orders. Dennis ordered us to circle around to the barn, and as we got to the barn to make our last stand we made a attempt to open the vault door. After 5 minutes of unsuccessful access codes, a tank swinging his arms at anything that moved, and a horde of zombies rushing through the doorways we finally made a rush to link up with our lost unit. We had failed the mission, Dr. Watson was long dead before we even arrived and the vault code had been changed. But we safe, for the moment.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Men do not cry. Men do not pout. Men jack you in the fuckin\' jaw and say... "Thanks for comin\' out."

Offline BoneMan

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2010, 09:07:20 PM »
Mission 3 or 4...

"Valiant charge of the runners"...

Several guys held up in the blue tower.. pinned in by 4 runner zombies.  Time after time the runners charged the stairs to no success, but zombies dont understand failure or "tactical advantage" and we kept charging.  One time 3 runners charged at once and the zombie train made 3/4 way up the stairs.. but again no success.  Eventually the guys made it out of the tower, but there is victory in defeat for the zombies.  There efforts will echo in the halls of zombieland for ever.

Offline sig24

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2010, 05:11:40 AM »
Greatest moments for the PMC's,
We were at the end of level 3 working our way to the red door to finish. I am yelling "On me, On me!" to get people to the door. One, two, three people arrive at door 2. We go to exfill and realize we do not have our men from the tower on overwatch. Everyone starts yelling "Tower, Door 2!" to get them to our door. As soon as the last person arrives someone yells "TANK!" and everyone pushes into the narrow hallway to the west. People are pushing and getting trampled. Finally, everyone settles down and exfills. Intense!
-SIG24-

Offline Silhouette

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2010, 06:20:17 PM »
Mission 3; Spec ops.

Before we made it to the barn one of the greatest bio-weapons of all came around the corner, struck a pose, and then ate a hail of gun fire. He will always be known as the "Thriller" Zombie. R.I.P. Micheal Jackson Zombie.

Men do not cry. Men do not pout. Men jack you in the fuckin\' jaw and say... "Thanks for comin\' out."

Offline sig24

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2010, 06:33:32 PM »
Quote from: "Silhouette"
Mission 3; Spec ops.

Before we made it to the barn one of the greatest bio-weapons of all came around the corner, struck a pose, and then ate a hail of gun fire. He will always be known as the "Thriller" Zombie. R.I.P. Micheal Jackson Zombie.

Thriller Zombie.....Love it!
-SIG24-

Offline azcrazie

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2010, 03:28:45 PM »
Quote from: "sig24"
Silhouette wrote:
Mission 3; Spec ops.

Thriller Zombie.....Love it!

Lol I still have those marks.

My favorite moment was....the whole event.