Author Topic: in need of team  (Read 1072 times)

airsoftkk

• Trade Count: (0)
in need of team
« on: September 13, 2010, 05:22:24 PM »
me and my buddy are in need of a team adoption we have been playing for several years and have gone to mtt several times...we have reliable gear,weapons etc. (i have a m249 saw with fully upgraded systema gearbox and he has a kwa m4) we have had all types of guns from spring snipers, gas snipers, carbines ,high end aegs, you name it. The guns we have now are our spefic role we are looking for we can use and function almost any gun without much guidence. We work best as a squadrent of several men in desert, or woodland envirement but cqb...not our best since my weapon is a support and his is a rifle. Wether age matters or not im hoping that if you are a team wanting some one over 16 for whatever reason...I am hoping you can see past that, we are not just 2 kids who want to be in a team we have had several teams but have moved from cali. so i need a team here...we know a good deal when we see one; we know a good gun, and how to upgrade it properly as well as share additional information to where to buy specific guns, gear and accesories the most high quality and cheapest price
notify me if we meet your cryteria tell us where you play and the general reivalry and set up thankyou
we would apriciate a decent team that knows what they are doing and has alot of players  
no pick up, guns, gear, ammo required just a team to play with
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »