Author Topic: KWA/KSC Glocks  (Read 468 times)

Offline DeltaSkyWolf

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
KWA/KSC Glocks
« on: December 28, 2010, 11:23:19 AM »
Hey guys,

Got another batch of Glocks that I will be selling.

I have feedback on several sites, and if you need it, let me know.

Prices quoted are price SHIPPED.

All guns will be tested prior to me shipping it out. Due to this, all sales are final.

Any questions? Please ask!

NO TRADES

My Terms of Sale

Payment Options

You have three payment options. I accept PayPal, Cashier's Check, or Money Order.
I only ship AFTER I have verified that you have paid me. If you are paying with PayPal,
I'll cover the fee's. No Returns

Shipping Information

I always ship via USPS priority unless otherwise requested. I will make sure that your
package is wrapped nicely to ensure a safe trip. Item will be shipped within 2 days of
me receiving the payment. If I am unable to do so, I'll let let you know. The same
day I send the package out, you will get a tracking number so that you can get excited
when the day comes that it arrives.

KWA Glock 17

Glock comes with one Glock 17 magazine. Slide is repainted flat back. Not much more to
say. It's a stock gun, still shoots hard. Magazine has the number filled in white.

Price: $130

KWA Glock 17

Another 17, same as above. Again, includes one magazine.

Price: $130

Hybrid Glock 17

Here is another Glock 17. This one is different though. He has a KWA lower, with a trademarked
upper slide. Trades have been whited in to stand out more. Includes a non-trademarked
magazine. Also sports a trigger safety.

Price: $125

KWA Glock 18

Here we got a Glock 18. The  gun has does have an upgraded recoil spring. Slide has been
sanded and repainted flat black. Will include one magazine.

Price: $150[/u]

Original Boxes

I have most of the original boxes for these guns. If you would like the original box, please let me
know if you would like the box. If you do, an additional $5.00 will be added to cover the shipping.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »