Author Topic: guns and some gear for sale  (Read 2430 times)

Offline icorus16666

• Thieving Bastard
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: guns and some gear for sale
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2011, 06:51:41 PM »
My bad when a said anti reversal, i meant cut off lever( need to find one that matches up.)
And i told you that it will probably need that part on the front of the blowback.
Used impurity free lithium grease for the gears, silicon oil for the cylinder.
Told you that airseal was with stock parts.
For the ROf spin that motor and tell how strong those magnets are
About the grip if you want the one that came on it it is yours good luck with it. Did what i could do with what i had.

What ever grease you are using, it is turning into gum part i have the gb soaking in brake cleaner to get that sh!t out. Use it sparingly, the selector plate had enough on it to grease a spur gear.  
About the wiring it had 3 joint per terminal, So you didn't just eliminate a fuse
The Wiring inside the box is cut up bad,
The wire going to the motor had tape covering a 1" tear, the motor pins were cut off another 18 gauge harness and soldered into the 16 awg of the silicon harness. Btw two pins are 2 bucks pretty cheaper and easier to do than just cut solder and wrap with tape.

I don't even want to get into the hop up on the dmr, but what ever you did i hope it works on the other guns you did it to

I'm stoked about the paint job on the scope, and gun i need to remove. And i told you about everything that was going to be on the gun and you okayed it, now i know why.

And no i don't want another harness. All i want is stop throwing fecal matter cause i can't prove what you did and vise versa. cause any photos could be false. Example i could have cut up the hareness before i photographed it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
bet you mofo's wish your sig could do this. haha

Offline SLINKEY

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2011, 10:54:48 PM »
seriously i ment no harm i hadn't gone into that gun internally for like 5 months. apparently i dont remember the wiring being messed up how you say it is.
I offered man, Its not like wiring is an expensive thing.

But what ever you say about the hopup dude. It allways worked really well for me.
and works just as good in this G&G.

Offline B3ANZOR

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Lights Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/lightsoutairsoft
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 07:41:42 AM »
Andy has done a lot of work for me and I can it has all been great. He really knows what he is doing when it comes to fixing guns