Author Topic: Fightertown Night Game  (Read 5857 times)

Offline Fightertown 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Fightertown Night Game
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2011, 10:17:46 PM »
The bag that was turned in must have been a different bag.  The bag we got was a blue and black bag and the kid the claimed it gave a good desciption before I gave it to him.  So please continue to keep your eyes open for the missing bag.

Thanks
Henry
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hdrox88

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • First Sergeant
  • The Wrecking Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2011, 10:34:13 PM »
Quote from: "Fightertown 1"
Quote from: "Air devil"
Hey, i want to talk about the safety at Fightertown. I liked how all the guns were FPS'd but in the future i would like to see that done before we start playing. Not in the middle of the night. I personally saw the FPS on one gun top at 435. Also in the future can we all bring SEALED eye pro? Its a safety precaution, I do not want to see any one's vision impaired by a stray BB. Fightertown needs to model their gameplay after PSC, they are very thorough and make sure every game is played safely.

Thank You.  We will be sure to check everyone before games start.  I am doing everything the way we do it in paintball.  PSC never asked for barrel covers, I am.  Safety is the most important thing at my park.  If anything it will be modeled after MTT.  PSC are a great group of guys but the way the games were ran were far from perfect.  Also, certain people on the team needs to stop running around showing off bb's they have in their body.  This is hurting the sport of airsoft more than it is helping.  Either have it removed or be quiet about it.  No parent is going to let their kid play if they feel they will come home with a bb in them.  Thanks again for the input.

Fightertown
Forgive me if I come across as ignorant, but it seems that anytime I am at Fightertown, the only safety concern shown by Fightertown and staff is for the barrel covers. I completely understand their importance and I am not complaining about having to use one. Eye protection and chrono check are also very valid safety points that are overlooked by Fightertown. I am not trying to back up the mentioned "show-off" but my name is currently associated with PSC and I don't want my name dragged through the mud so-to-speak over a couple guys arguing over who has better safety practices. I thoroughly enjoy playing at Fightertown and would rather not have the Airsoft-Arizona to Fightertown Paintball Park Bridge be burned over a simple disagreement. Everyone has made mistakes, let's not get in a pissing match, let's all work together to overcome each others shortfalls.
Don't ever heezjack a Heezjacker!
€√εΓ¥ßσÐý Ð↕Σ§, ßµτ ⁿΩ┬ €√εΓ¥ßσÐý ╚│√ε$

Fighter Town Paintball & Airsoft

Offline Fightertown 1

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2011, 11:16:15 PM »
Quote from: "hdrox88"
Quote from: "Fightertown 1"
Quote from: "Air devil"
Hey, i want to talk about the safety at Fightertown. I liked how all the guns were FPS'd but in the future i would like to see that done before we start playing. Not in the middle of the night. I personally saw the FPS on one gun top at 435. Also in the future can we all bring SEALED eye pro? Its a safety precaution, I do not want to see any one's vision impaired by a stray BB. Fightertown needs to model their gameplay after PSC, they are very thorough and make sure every game is played safely.

Thank You.  We will be sure to check everyone before games start.  I am doing everything the way we do it in paintball.  PSC never asked for barrel covers, I am.  Safety is the most important thing at my park.  If anything it will be modeled after MTT.  PSC are a great group of guys but the way the games were ran were far from perfect.  Also, certain people on the team needs to stop running around showing off bb's they have in their body.  This is hurting the sport of airsoft more than it is helping.  Either have it removed or be quiet about it.  No parent is going to let their kid play if they feel they will come home with a bb in them.  Thanks again for the input.

Fightertown
Forgive me if I come across as ignorant, but it seems that anytime I am at Fightertown, the only safety concern shown by Fightertown and staff is for the barrel covers. I completely understand their importance and I am not complaining about having to use one. Eye protection and chrono check are also very valid safety points that are overlooked by Fightertown. I am not trying to back up the mentioned "show-off" but my name is currently associated with PSC and I don't want my name dragged through the mud so-to-speak over a couple guys arguing over who has better safety practices. I thoroughly enjoy playing at Fightertown and would rather not have the Airsoft-Arizona to Fightertown Paintball Park Bridge be burned over a simple disagreement. Everyone has made mistakes, let's not get in a pissing match, let's all work together to overcome each others shortfalls.

You are 100 % correct.  Lets move past these issues and work together.  I promise to get my guys to check all chrono and make sure everyone is wearing proper eye protection.  No bridges will every be burned.  I am very open minded to hearing all issues.  I appoligize to anybody that I made feel like their concerns were not valid.  Please bear with me and my refs until we get everyone up to speed on airsoft.  I personally have never played airsoft but would love to try it sometime.  Most of my refs have never played either, so by working together im sure we can make fightertown the best place in AZ for airsoft.

Thank You
Fightertown

Offline WOLFSPEC

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2011, 08:09:39 AM »
Here here....I'll drink to that.    =D>

Offline irishmaster

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2011, 08:59:58 AM »
Sorry Garret, I couldnt remember your name.
Fighter Town Airsoft
HAS THE BEST
DAM FIELDS (5) IN THE STATE

Offline Bowser

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/bowser484
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2011, 11:38:18 PM »
Will there be airsoft on July 16th?

Offline Fightertown 1

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2011, 01:52:19 PM »
There will be night airsoft from 6pm to Midnight on July 16th.  We will be running airsoft on field 1 untill it gets dark then move to fields 2 and 3.

Thanks

Offline Red Devil

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2011, 05:13:07 PM »
Hey irish, are you going to be at fightertown this saturday? Was cool hangin with you on the field of battle. Need to do it more often. [smilie=armata_pdt_34.gif]
82nd Airborne 1989-1993 Rangers Lead The Way

Age,fac ut gaudeam!

Offline irishmaster

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2011, 06:41:45 PM »
Hell yes i will be there. Never miss a fightertown game, i love that place.
Fighter Town Airsoft
HAS THE BEST

Offline irishmaster

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2011, 06:47:11 PM »
Dear, Saguaro Airsoft Team

I do not believe Garret is the guy that stole that stuff.  I have spoke with him.  I have played many airsoft games, with him.  What i have seen is he is a real straight shooter, not just with a airsoftgun.
He should be there saturday night, now every one keep the questions civil.
Fighter Town Airsoft
HAS THE BEST