Author Topic: WTS: TM M14 Socom and A&K M249  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Kileyhaz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
    • View Profile
WTS: TM M14 Socom and A&K M249
« on: September 22, 2011, 11:31:33 AM »
I have 2 bundles for sale.  I'd prefer to keep the weapon specific packages bundled but might be persuaded to part some things out if the price is right.

Feel free to ask questions on any item in this post.  Up front, here are my terms...

I can deliver to a Tucson airsoft game, ship via USPS or UPS, or you can collect from the Cactus & Tatum area in Scottsdale on M, W, F, between 5a and 1p.  I can also be avilable in Red Rock on Tuesday and Thursday anytime after 11am and before 5pm.  If shipping you pay actual cost to ship and assume all liability.

I will not hold an item unless they are paid for or I owe you one.  I accept cash or you can choose to pay through paypal.  Buyers who wish to use paypal are also expected to pay an additional 3.5% to cover the paypal fees or use the gift option to avoid the paypal blood money.

I am not looking for any trades at this time unless you are looking to trade real steel.  Cash is the preference, I have some non airsoft related expenses Id like to get cleared up.

All sales are final!  I will be upfront about any issues any items in this thread have.  As always, I am happy to let you inspect or test any item up front.

On to the show!

Bundles
A&K M249, barely used, asking $280 (retails stock for $300)
It comes with a madbull metal FNC para flash hider, and echo 1 lower RAS system with a king arms grip.  Included in the price is the stock battery and drum magazine, which work great.  This gun shoots great and has had less then 1 full box mag put through it, nothing is wrong with it at all I simply could use the cash.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/gracefuldragons/sales/IMG_1747.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/gracefuldragons/sales/IMG_1748-800.jpg

TM M14 Socom, used, asking $300 (retails stock with 1 mag for $440)
Started life as a TM SOC16 rifle.  It has metal bushings, new piston head oring, and an M120 spring.  Shoots 400 fps.  Also included is a E1 metal RAS and a 8.4 2000mah battery.  Bundled with this package is 3 king arms mid caps, 3 metal mid caps (various TM and off brand), and 2 high caps.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/gracefuldragons/sales/IMG_1744.jpg

Other stuff
Infinity Tactical drop leg holster, black, used, no issues. Asking $10

Maxamps 2200mah 7.4v 2 cell lipo saddle pack, deans and hyperion, used, no issues, asking $30
Price includes a Maxamps balancer.  Can be used to balance stand alone or connected inline with your charger to balance while charging.  Wired with bananna plugs as input, alligators to deans for output and has a multi port hyperion adapter.

2x Condor Tactical Caps in Tan, brand new, asking $10 each
http://downtowntactical.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=418
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn\'t thinking"

Offline DMAN007

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Captain
    • View Profile
Re: WTS: TM M14 Socom and A&K M249
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 11:54:46 AM »
Interested in the 249. I'll let you know in a few days

Offline Kileyhaz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 01:28:40 PM »
Bump for visibility.  Again, I'll entertain real steel trades +/- cash and am also willing to entertain offers if you are close to the asking price but are coming up short on budget.  Please see original post for meeting availability and other conditions.

Offline Kileyhaz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 02:28:29 PM »
Price reduction!

M249 package as shown above... $220

*M14 package as shown above... $220

*M14 is shooting low fps right now and needs the oring replaced and is probably due for a new spring.  I will include and o ring and brand new Madbull M110 with package if you are willing to do the work.

Terms remain the same and all other prices on other items still as advertised.

Offline Alimosaka

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 02:42:35 PM »
Pm'd

Offline Kileyhaz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 01:32:09 PM »
M249 is sold.  M14 and other items remain as listed.