Author Topic:  (Read 2715 times)

Offline thatoneguy92088

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« on: February 27, 2004, 10:12:14 PM »
Man ur crazy, why would you ever need that?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by thatoneguy92088 »

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2004, 10:31:18 PM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by thatoneguy92088</i>
<br />Man ur crazy, why would you ever need that?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That's a very silly thing to say.  The answer?  Because he WANTS it!  I also fail to see why owning a FAL (nice furniture, BTW) makes him crazy.  A flamethrower, minigun, and a couple of ma deuce's, maybe.  A FAL, not really.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2004, 10:38:50 PM »
If you don't mind me asking...Whats the difference btw a FAL and a FN FAL(like the sniper rifle i think). I just wondered.[:P]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline thatoneguy92088

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2004, 10:43:21 PM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by azsarge</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by thatoneguy92088</i>

That's a very silly thing to say.  The answer?  Because he WANTS it!  I also fail to see why owning a FAL (nice furniture, BTW) makes him crazy.  A flamethrower, minigun, and a couple of ma deuce's, maybe.  A FAL, not really.

I have a question, what will he use it for, or will it just be a danger to people in general? I don't like the idea of people owning guns like that. Airsoft I can see, but I think society must draw the line somewhere....

Other than that it looks bad ass!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by thatoneguy92088 »

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2004, 10:55:31 PM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by thatoneguy92088</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by azsarge</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by thatoneguy92088</i>

I have a question, what will he use it for, or will it just be a danger to people in general? I don't like the idea of people owning guns like that. Airsoft I can see, but I think society must draw the line somewhere....

Whats so different about Paco's FAL than any other gun? If he was wielding a Full auto m60 then I would worry, and your not even old enough to own a gun, neither am I, but until then...I think we should leave the real steel to the big boyz![:D]

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2004, 11:12:53 PM »
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by azsarge</i>

OUCH!  You picked the wrong bunch of guys to say that to!  We all have a right to own a firearm.  Some of us choose to exercise that right!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2004, 11:34:55 PM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by azsarge</i>

OUCH!  You picked the wrong bunch of guys to say that to!  We all have a right to own a firearm.  Some of us choose to exercise that right!
Amen![B)]Except that I cant even own a gun. But neither can he![:P]

Offline Farslayer

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2004, 11:48:01 PM »
Has anyone else besides me noticed how CLEAN Paco's carpet is?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Farslayer »
Benn

Offline Trashcan

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2004, 12:21:07 AM »
hehe, it looks comfortable :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Trashcan »

Offline yellowmonkey

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ratemykitten.com
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2004, 12:42:32 AM »
Have you taken it out for a spin yet? Tell us how it works out if you do!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by yellowmonkey »
It\'s time to kick *** and chew bubblegum, and I\'m all outa\' bubblegum. -Duke Nukem

Let\'s just be friends. -My Ex-girlfriend

Offline Harley

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2004, 01:18:56 AM »
Looks almost as nice as mine Paco. [;)]

thatoneguy92088, you're definetly on the wrong web site if you need to ask silly question like that, but then again you're only 15 so you should really just shut up and do more listening instead of opening your mouth.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Harley »
\"Just because you\'re paranoid, doesn\'t mean they\'re not out to get you!\"

\"Have Gun - Will Travel\"

Offline Paco

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2004, 07:55:21 AM »
I haven't had the chance to fire it yet.  Can't wait though!

John, I'll be bringing it with me to the funshow today - I want to pick up a scope mount for it.

FN FAL and FAL are the same things.  FN is just a manufacturer of the FAL.  Like FN P90 and P90 - same thing.  This particular FAL is made by ARS - Arizona Response Systems.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Paco »

Raven1

(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2004, 08:11:18 AM »
Nice rifle Paco, your collection is shaping up nicely!

Nicely put John, Taylor know their place kid, you need to check yourself as you are here as a guest and remember what site you are at!  

As for Jason, me personally, he is Exactly the type of guy who I would rather have those "thingys," with that kind of character, best kind of neighbor to have!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Raven1 »

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2004, 08:31:03 AM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Paco</i>
<br />I haven't had the chance to fire it yet.  Can't wait though!

John, I'll be bringing it with me to the funshow today - I want to pick up a scope mount for it.

FN FAL and FAL are the same things.  FN is just a manufacturer of the FAL.  Like FN P90 and P90 - same thing.  This particular FAL is made by ARS - Arizona Response Systems.
Thanks for answering my question Paco, I learn more and more about real steel just from these boards everyday. Are FAL's commonly used a sniper type weapon?

Offline Paco

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2004, 08:44:52 AM »
Thanks for the compliment Hector.  [:)]

Not surprisingly, I find myself "collecting" the real stuff almost as I did with the airsoft stuff - keeping a few that I like, but trading the rest around for different items - to get to own many different types without having to shell out thousands upon thousands.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Paco »