Author Topic: Small Airsoft Team Recruitments  (Read 583 times)

Offline asof elites

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Small Airsoft Team Recruitments
« on: January 07, 2012, 10:03:18 AM »
Hey guys, we are a small group of airsoft players. We are a little low on teammates (atleast ones who will even make an effort to get their own guns, yes thats right, most of them dont even have their own guns) and are totally willing to have more teammates. We are a team that focuses mainly on milsim. ASOF stands for airsoft special operations force. We are in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area, so if your willing to join, message us on Airsoft Arizona and we will see about you joining. Ages: 11-25. No previous experience required, just have a gun. Our uniform is ACU digital pants and jacket with a tan vest. Nothing else is reqired. Things to consider: What will your weapon class be (sniper, shotgun, ect.), if you have the time to do some events we plan, if you will spend sweat, blood and tears into the team, and your skill level as far as accuracy (1-10). You will also need a nickname. One word only. Try to be creative. Thanks!
      Dust   :D
My gear collection costs more than my car...

Offline xTanTricK

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Small Airsoft Team Recruitments
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 11:09:20 AM »
Welcome to the forums and hope to see you guys out on the field sometime.
Whiskey One Alpha

Offline Red Devil

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 11:17:08 AM »
Yeah on the other end of saguaro's sight picture! LOL. Just kidding, you are welcome to show up at our games anytime.
82nd Airborne 1989-1993 Rangers Lead The Way

Age,fac ut gaudeam!

Offline GH(+)ST

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 04:37:14 AM »
ya, lol, been trying to get on a team for a while, but for some reason i have coodies or something lol. This is the first team to invite me in so far and hopefully follow through. I bet anything transportation will bite me in da arse.