Prices are all OBO and do not include shipping.I really need cash but I will trade for cool stuff so let me know what you got.
Message me on here or text at 602-471-six-nine-six-three
Condor chest rig in OD green. It's in nice shape, really didn't airsoft hardcore after I bought it. Recently bought a new plate carrier so no use keeping this. Could probably throw some OD pouches in for a good deal. (Gadget pouch, dump pouch, multipurpose pouch...)http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=30_596&products_id=34585&osCsid=c096a5393789f72733ea8bb1620cc4c1
Made in China drop leg 3-mag pouch.
Matches BDU colors pretty well. Holds one m4/ak mag per pouch. Or 2 mp5 mags. Or a water bottle. Leg straps come off to put on a regular belt. It's in pretty nice shape. If you buy the battle belt I'll throw this in...
AAC Blackout 51t flashider.
I think these come stock on the Magpul PTS. Either way this is a really nice high quality flashider with almost no wear. Standard 14mm CCW threading.http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=7628
KWA M9 PTP parts gun. It shoots but barely, the slide and barrel are pretty damn worn. Was gonna fix it but the aluminum slide is just too worn. Everything is there and the frame is in good shape. Hammer sometimes doesn't catch on single action. You can probably get it shooting with a new outer barrel. Comes with no mags.
I have three mags for it, kinda worn but all feed and hold gas. Make offer.
- GBB Hi-Cappa 5.1" I do not know the brand, but it is a WE clone. It's full metal. Paint is decent and shows holster wear. Everything works like it's supposed to, even the grip safety. It's really freaking accurate and has adjustable hopup. It has a tactical grip in dark earth. I just dropped a "CQB Master" upgrade kit in it which works amazingly. Gas consumption is much better and kick has increased. The slide sometimes does not catch at the last round, but that's because of the higher strength recoil spring.
Here is the grip: http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=32995
Here is the upgrade kit: http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=34604
It comes with one working mag (no leaks at all) and one parts mag.
I'll also include the original springs, grip, and OD green drop leg holster.
- 5 BRAND NEW D-Boys metal mp5 mid caps. Hold around 100 rds. They jam. I can't return them to Evike because I dissembled them to clean and lubricate with 100% silicone oil. I was using only non-bio, high quality Echo 1 0.25g bbs. I have neither the patience or the time to work on these, so I'm giving these up at half what I paid for them.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$25 for both
- MARPAT pants. I have two pairs. One in digital woodland, the other digi desert. Both med/reg. Got these from my buddy who was issued them. Desert missing one button. Woodland have small hole in crotch and a belt loop ripped. I will be sewing though.... I am willing to trade for MARPAT or tactical pants but large/reg ~36/30.
- m120 spring. Came out of my stock CYMA 041 MP-5. Basically new. Just used in the backyard before I downgraded to an m110 for legal field use. The gun shot a consistent 410fps with 0.20g bbs with the stock barrel. Shot 430 with an m4 length 6.03mm barrel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Non- airsoft parts:
*AR-15 parts are like new condition*$15
- AR-15 carrying handle/rear sight for RIS rail. Don't know the brand, but it's really nice. Two peep hole sizes. Elevation and windage adjustments. Could totally be mounted on an airsoft gun.$10
- AR-15 gas block/front site. Bayonet lug. Could most likely be mounted on an airsoft gun. $10
- AR-15 RIS rail. Good quality except for mismatched screw. Screws through the hole in the carrying handle. Actual rail is in front of the handle, and you can still use iron sites. Made for M16A1 or ARs with no railed upper. Note: Delta ring tool has already been sold.
I will ship for as cheap as I can. I live in Fountain Hills. I can meet you halfway.