Author Topic: tanaka m700  (Read 840 times)

Offline davidneitzelt

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
tanaka m700
« on: March 25, 2012, 04:42:17 PM »
Any use this rifle? Is it a nice gun when upgraded?
Does anyone use Hpa? Im think about buying one then
Fully upgrading it

Offline INFIDEL

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sergeant First Class
  • You can never have to many mags.
    • View Profile
Re: tanaka m700
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 04:52:01 PM »
i cant say that i have used or have experience with the tanaka m700, but i have seen and used the M24 upgraded to the max.

considering they use basicly the same platform. the m24 was decent enough out of the box, but the one i knew belonged to my pal who runs one of main's 2 airsoft field and had more than enough money into it. lol, anyways that thing could hit a man size target from about 400 feet away maybe more. was a HPA rig and well with all the upgrades cost about $2,500 so it would be a pricey project for that level lol.

all in all i would say the M700 would be a good buy, plenty of upgrade potential in the future, really a nice gun that you can put as much as you want into it.
PLUGGING MY SALE THREAD WITHOUT SHAME!
http://www.airsoftarizona.com/index.php?topic=33078.0
On Field Callsign: Rig
Freelancer Airsoft Group - FLAG

Offline XavierMace

• Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xaviermace.com
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 05:23:08 PM »
was a HPA rig and well with all the upgrades cost about $2,500 so it would be a pricey project for that level lol.

There's not $2,000 worth of upgrades available for these guns.  Even including bedding it in a McMillian stock, you aren't at $2,500.  Only way you are spending $2,500 on one is if you do something stupid, like buy one of the Right Hook ones and start swapping parts on them.

I've owned half a dozen or more of them over the years, still have three.  Might be selling one of them pretty soon here.  I personally think it's the best sniper rifle platform in airsoft, but you've got to know what you are getting into first.

Offline INFIDEL

• Sergeant First Class
  • You can never have to many mags.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 05:31:54 PM »
yea Xavier is right my bad, i had to think about it after. the $2,500~ price tag was including day-night optics. again my bad.

after thinking about his sale thread for it, the gun itslefs upgraded minus the HPA rig was only $600 worth. but the optics made the overall price near $2,500, sorry for the confusion.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 05:35:17 PM by INFIDEL »
PLUGGING MY SALE THREAD WITHOUT SHAME!
http://www.airsoftarizona.com/index.php?topic=33078.0
On Field Callsign: Rig
Freelancer Airsoft Group - FLAG

Offline hdrox88

• First Sergeant
  • The Wrecking Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 07:57:46 PM »
I have a stock Tanaka M24 on propane and with a fresh clean on the barrel and .29 SGM bbs torso sized targets start to become a problem at about 200-250 feet. I have 2 M700 AICS and a bunch of parts that I am still looking to find the time to work with to see how far I can push this rifle before HPA is needed. I may be willing to part with one of the AICS in stock form. If you are interested just shoot me a PM. The Tanaka M700, M700 AICS, M40A1, and M24 all use the same internals, as far as I know. The only internal difference might be the inner barrel length, but I think that is the same as well.
Don't ever heezjack a Heezjacker!
€√εΓ¥ßσÐý Ð↕Σ§, ßµτ ⁿΩ┬ €√εΓ¥ßσÐý ╚│√ε$

Fighter Town Paintball & Airsoft