Author Topic: FINALLY GOT THE MOTOR :D.....and it wont work. D:  (Read 2642 times)

Offline winkdogydog101

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
    • View Profile
Re: FINALLY GOT THE MOTOR :D.....and it wont work. D:
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 09:02:18 AM »
also dont listen to the guy above me thats a stupid idea just pull the motor attach plugs and pull the trigger if its spinning the head but when you put it back in the gun it doesnt then call evike and get a return which is what i would do right now.

Offline winkdogydog101

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 09:07:06 AM »
also just FYI never tamper or glue anything. I tech all my own weapons and fix others down here and wanted to say that if anything like this ever happens call and return the darn thing dont try to tamper or grind it down. Just return it you paid good money for it you shouldnt have to tamper with any grinding or glue tape should drop in and work amazing

Offline Spartan117x

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2012, 07:12:00 PM »
OK well I rewired the gun to deans, and it still wont work. SO i think i am going to have a tech fix the matrix motors and then use them in different guns. and ill just buy a great motor from a tech.

but I have problem with the deans wiring now. I cant get the dean head through the tiny tube in the stock.

BTW I am thinking of buying A G&P or KWA so i dont have to work on them. any thoughts?

thanks guys.
[size=200]117[/size]

Offline INFIDEL

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sergeant First Class
  • You can never have to many mags.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2012, 07:40:34 PM »
great triple post there wink. notice the "edit" button? use it next time.

anyway. Spartan, for the dean head and the stock "hole" just drill it out a bit until the deans head fits through. and you could spend the cash and pick up a nice stock KWA or even better a G&P but only if you truely think it will be worth it. any type of "Upgrading" internally of a gun is a pain in the ass the first time around, and its something you just need to get used to, like they say practice makes perfect. to bad in airsoft practice means wasting money most of the time.

if the motor is your only issue in the gun I say stick with it. get the motor replaced, fixed, or just buy a new one. shed a tear for the lost money and move on. trust me most of us have had to do that at some point. I bought a $80 motor and it was DOA and evike more or less said to bad and I had not return chance. so I shed a tear and moved on. sucks but it how it goes in the tech department. good luck however, and if you want a Systema A-Z or a stock G&G motor let me know.
PLUGGING MY SALE THREAD WITHOUT SHAME!
http://www.airsoftarizona.com/index.php?topic=33078.0
On Field Callsign: Rig
Freelancer Airsoft Group - FLAG

Offline spazz

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2012, 08:14:30 PM »
spartan:
just cause you get a kwa or g&P doesnt mean that you wont have to work on them.
all gun manufactures have guns that you have to work on sooner or later.
chose something that you like. personaly id buy something used that you can put your hands on to see how good it is or take someone with you that knows more about the technical side of things to make sure your not getting ripped.
never underestimate the things you dont know.
P90 is no longer the b***h gun!
AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team