Author Topic: WTS: Upgraded UMP and G&G M4's with extras!  (Read 621 times)

Offline Fergus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
WTS: Upgraded UMP and G&G M4's with extras!
« on: June 13, 2012, 11:30:00 AM »
NO TRADES OR PART OUTS AT ALL, I'M DONE WITH AIRSOFT AND WANT THIS STUFF GONE!!!!!!

First up is a DE ump with the following upgrades: steel bushings, CA hi-speed motor, a new 8.4V 1500mah Elite battery, and was completely re-shimmed and re-sealed. ALso, I attached a M4 flashider to the outer barrel so you can use a Madbull Halo type silencer or any silencer that fits over a M4 flashider, that way you don't have to spend forever looking and paying for a G&G UMP silencer. I'm including the Halo flashider and foregrip. $155 shipped .

Next is a G&G M4 with the electric blowback action. The gun has a 12.5 Madbull rail system, 2 piece outer barrel, Magpul MBUS, folding foregrip, tan rail covers. The gun comes with an Intelelct 9.6v crane stock battery, one 7.4v buffer tube Lipo and one 11.1v buffer tube lipo. Also included is a Madbull G5 qd silencer and flashider and 10 magazines as pictured.The gun also has a custom paint job and has never seen a game. $230 shipped

Lastly is another G&G blovwback that features a 10' Noveske rail and 2 piece outer barrel. The gun has alaso been custom painted and has never seen a game, like new. Included with the gun are tan rails covers, 9.6v Intellect crane style battery, one 7.4v buffer tube lipo, one 11.1v buffer tube lipo, Magpul AFG, M4 double mag holder and 13 M4 mags. $230 shipped.