Author Topic: The Trouble with Vanguard  (Read 34037 times)

Offline CryWulf

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: The Trouble with Vanguard
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2012, 10:29:55 PM »
Taken directly from the 2012 Player waiver.

3. Allow referees and staff to search personal bags and equipment for unlawful guns, bbs that are not house provided, and dangerous equipment, as well as BKB Enterprises property.

Direct sauce: http://vipairsoft.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/2012-VIP-Waiver-v.51.pdf
How 'bout we all just... Don't be dicks to each other?

Offline halfbreed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2012, 10:36:36 PM »
Taken directly from the 2012 Player waiver.

3. Allow referees and staff to search personal bags and equipment for unlawful guns, bbs that are not house provided, and dangerous equipment, as well as BKB Enterprises property.

you do realize that even with this on the waver state law still requires the owner of the property to be there well the search is being done, and if said owner is not present it prosecution can range from a simple misdemeanor to a felony on the person committing the search. Weavers are great but they still have to fallow any law's and can not go over it the law. If vanguard is allowing there staff to search bags well the owner is not aware then the management of vanguard is also committing a crime by allowing it and thus is responsible. Are they trying to get shutdown?, or do they really not know the law and are committing these crimes without knowing?

Offline asof elites

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2012, 10:38:22 PM »
as well as BKB Enterprises property.
What is BKB Enterprises property?
My gear collection costs more than my car...

Offline Shdsteel

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2012, 10:40:35 PM »
My friend's BBs were house BBs, why would they take them?

Offline halfbreed

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2012, 10:46:31 PM »
I'm going to send a copy of this waver to my uncle, He works for the county attorney so we can see how wrong and if any of it will hold in the court of law.

Offline alteclansig

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2012, 11:01:45 PM »
i have a secret pocket in my bag that all my stuff goes in and the stuff that cant fit there which are my guns stay on my person...mp9 on a one point attached to my vest and my m11 in a holster on my vest as well. cant steal from me without me noticing now!!

Offline DesertRush

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account, CHECK IT OUT!
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2012, 11:07:49 PM »
i have a secret pocket in my bag that all my stuff goes in and the stuff that cant fit there which are my guns stay on my person...mp9 on a one point attached to my vest and my m11 in a holster on my vest as well. cant steal from me without me noticing now!!
way to post that on a forum where VIP employee's are... LOL
"God will judge our enemies, we'll arrange the meeting."

Offline Old Dog

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Master Sergeant
  • No Longer Cujo :(
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2012, 11:16:48 PM »
Common guys, just a simple dye pak that someone would activate if they didn't know it was in someones bag, just thinking of course, would never suggest, Hmmmm :)
I am just a chalk line on the sidewalk waiting for the next rain to wash me off...
For the time I am here I am what I am...

Offline alteclansig

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2012, 11:31:39 PM »
Common guys, just a simple dye pak that someone would activate if they didn't know it was in someones bag, just thinking of course, would never suggest, Hmmmm :)
you could go epic and have like a claymore rig or something on your bag lol

Offline alteclansig

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2012, 11:33:42 PM »
they dont know who i am, what i look like, or when ill be there so i dont think it matters

Offline CryWulf

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2012, 11:44:27 PM »
Well, to me it sounds like you have an MP9 strapped to your vest with a one-point sling and a Mac-11 in a holster on your vest (Cross-Draw vest most likely) so, I mean hey. You're impossible to find boss!

Offline Old Dog

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Master Sergeant
  • No Longer Cujo :(
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2012, 11:46:16 PM »
I am neither for or against Vanguard, only been there a couple of times, it was a bit underwhelming so I have never gone back...

The first Clause of the Fourth Amendment provides that the

"right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated. . . ."

This text protects two types of expectations, one involving "searches," the other "seizures." A "search" occurs when an expectation of privacy that society is prepared to consider reasonable is infringed. [Footnote 4] A "seizure" of property occurs when there is some meaningful interference with an individual's possessory interests in that property. [Footnote 5] This Court has also consistently construed this protection as proscribing only governmental action; IT IS WHOLLY INAPPLICABLE "to a search or seizure, even an unreasonable one, effected by a private individual not acting as an agent of the Government or with the participation or knowledge of any governmental official."

Walter v.
Probably someone should look closely at the phrase IT IS WHOLLY INAPPLICABLE seems interesting...

There are certainly laws of the land and or state, such as AZ open carry or AZ concealed carry that are not enforcable if malls and business post against the laws in their mall's or business...

I DO NOT agree with someone in a private place of business searching my property, I DO however have the right of choice to never visit that business again...

Did not Vanguard cohost a successful benefit for Ron, please correct me if I am wrong on this item... 
I am just a chalk line on the sidewalk waiting for the next rain to wash me off...
For the time I am here I am what I am...

Offline CryWulf

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2012, 11:49:51 PM »
they dont know who i am, what i look like, or when ill be there so i dont think it matters

And isn't this you also? save phace face mask review I think that you think it's really hard to find people on the internet.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 11:51:38 PM by CryWulf »

Offline Shdsteel

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2012, 11:54:23 PM »

And isn't this you also? save phace face mask review I think that you think it's really hard to find people on the internet.
Creep....

Offline CryWulf

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2012, 11:55:58 PM »
Creep....

It was on the front page...