Author Topic: SCAR stock adapter  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Mr_T

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Private
    • View Profile
SCAR stock adapter
« on: March 11, 2013, 07:14:28 AM »
So I just bought a CA MK16 Light used. I love the gun and it works great, however the stock is shot. Plus i am not big on SCAR stocks. So i was wondering if anyone has made an adapter to the M4 stocks? Any advice and pointers would be much apreciated!

This is essentially what i am trying to do.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 01:59:40 PM by Mr_T »

Offline B-Rad

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: SCAR stock adapter
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 07:14:45 PM »
bump for interest.

Offline nukeduster

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 02:37:56 PM »
It can be custom done, but its not very attractive compared to the normal flow of the gun, despite people not liking the stock-stock... frankly, at a certain point, when you take away all the smart engineering they have done to make the gun have a collapsible and folding stock, then throwing that part away, there isn't much reason to not just buy an m4 instead.

Offline B-Rad

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 10:11:08 AM »
It can be custom done, but its not very attractive compared to the normal flow of the gun, despite people not liking the stock-stock... frankly, at a certain point, when you take away all the smart engineering they have done to make the gun have a collapsible and folding stock, then throwing that part away, there isn't much reason to not just buy an m4 instead.

yeah, i know what you mean, But the original folding stock on AEG scars are god awful. I have broken three of them already. A m4 stock adapter would be  the way to go.

Offline B-Rad

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 07:27:37 PM »
http://www.ebairsoft.com/scar-receiver-extension-stock-adapter-bd3661-p-6647.html

credit to Bob Z Moose for finding this. Now i just dont know where to put the battery. I figured i'd get a standard m4 stock with a battery pouch but it will not be pretty.