Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 690185 times)

Offline Halefire

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #1290 on: July 30, 2009, 05:57:42 PM »
Hey me and my friends started airsofting a couple of years ago. We started paintballing but its too hard to set up places to go paintballing at the age of 12 so we jumped back into airsoft. We used just crappy spring pistols and .12 BBs lol. Now I am 14 and started getting into serious airsofting. I'm now looking for a nice AEG to war with. I'm looking for someplace to war besides arizona CQB. This looks awesome and I really liked the look of it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: July 30, 2009, 07:57:55 PM »
Welcome to the forums.  
You will have to explain to me what this "to war with" stuff is...I never knew we had "wars" here. :lol:
It doesn't read correctly, sounds more like "Me go war people real good then me go home to Jane, ugg."  

For anyone who wants to know, grammar, spelling and general cohesiveness are all worth points.  8)

Don't be an Escalefter.

Offline steveybunk

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: August 05, 2009, 10:52:11 AM »
Hey everyone. Im new to these forums but not new to airsoft :-)
Ive been playing since I was 14, and just turned 21. I moved to arizona 2.5 years ago, and lost interest because all of my airsoft contacts were gone.
I was a team captain for team B.O.W.A "east coast team" and hosted some fairly medium sized games. When I moved to AZ, i got very into paintball, but never sold off all of my airsoft stock. Most of my Airsoft guns are broken, but I still have a very good working SG552 (tokyo Marui). Sorry for rambling, just want a proper intro :-)
Oh I live in chandler by the way, and have all the gear necesary to play and hope to play with you guys soon!

Offline halfwayhero

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: August 05, 2009, 11:24:02 PM »
im an ex paintball player got to expensive for me had already heard of airsoft got a couple nice guns and gear have been doing it ever since
team grabass for the win

Offline TheBoy988

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=560727808
« Reply #1294 on: August 05, 2009, 11:31:00 PM »
Quote from: "halfwayhero"
im an ex paintball player got to expensive for me had already heard of airsoft got a couple nice guns and gear have been doing it ever since

welcome! i too am an ex paintballer. i love airsoft much more because its less costly and i like the milsim aspect alot better. hope to see you out on the feild soon
"Don\'t fire and correct! Fire correctly!" - ME

Offline anarchysoldier

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: August 12, 2009, 03:15:02 AM »
hi my real name is chuck well i have always loved army and army tatics i own an echo1 m249 saw witch i love =)
i have always airsofted with friends around the niehbor hood and always wanted to get into ceriouse airsoft i found this site when i googled up places in az that do alot of big airsoft battles with people who actualy do tactical stuff but so far i could only find places in pheonix and stuff is there anywhere closer to bullhead???

Offline Entreri

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: August 12, 2009, 08:12:28 AM »
hey,
fairly new to sport, have messed around in backyard on and off for two years, but finally getting into it. Ive done most of my own research, just unsure about how to go about finding a team in Mesa/ Apache Junction area, and what experience is usually necessary. Also very interested in the CQB airsoft in Pheonix, just can't find much info about it.

Offline TheBoy988

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=560727808
« Reply #1297 on: August 12, 2009, 09:34:48 AM »
first off welcome to AA!

as for teams id say the best way to find them is to get out their and play some games. id recommend the rebel union games, their is a small scale operation called operation shattered wings rebel union is putting on saterday night. head on over to the RSVP section of the forums to check it out and get some more info on it, their is also information at rebelunionairsoft.com (the team site). every one is welcome as long as your 18 and up
"Don\'t fire and correct! Fire correctly!" - ME

Offline spark

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: August 13, 2009, 01:22:56 PM »
Hi, my name is Michael, I live in California and have been airsofting for a 1 year. The very first airsoft gun I bought was a CA M15A4 M4 (Metal Sportline), 2nd gun CA SLR-105 AK-77 proline (sold it because I broke it),m 3rd gun KWA 9M GBB pistol, and final 4th gun KWA M4 S-System. I played my first airsoft game at Sequoia ( http://www.sequoiaairsoft.com/ ) mostly this where entry level airsoft player (pick up games) come in Northern California. It was ok place to play mostly charging and firing directly at opposing team. Second place I played at was Mike Force Airsoft ( http://www.mikeforceairsoft.org ) this place is awesome full objective games or 2 objective in 5 hour game with 30 minute in lunch break, tactics and strategy are used and you in a small squad searching for the enemy team. Third place only played one was Jasper Hill also know as AKA LZ2 or EFRT field in San Jose, California. Jasper Hill being public land so there are not that many tree or bushes for cover fire or place to hide in airsoft game. Fourth place I play in is Fort Ord in Monterey, California which is handle by Roundhouse Productions ( http://www.cqbchallenge.com/ ) 2 or 3 objective game played in 6 or 7 hour game. Fort Ord is fun fun fun!!! The Fifth place I played at is Chilkoot Lake in California, which is 4 hour drive from San Francisco, ouch, but is fun with rockey terrian,  pine trees, and high elevation of mountains. Come to Northern California and play with us!!!

Offline anarchysoldier

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: August 14, 2009, 07:06:07 AM »
well my real name is chuck i love airsoft i have an m249 saw from echo1 im pretty chill relaxed n drugs i live in bhc it sucks liveing here because i cant ever find any one to go and airsoft so hit me up if ur ever close to bullhead and u want to airsoft

Offline bbwarrior

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: August 16, 2009, 07:33:20 PM »
I started playing airsoft after a court mandated anger management class where I met my friend, Yaan.  My psychiatrist says it's a good outlet for me as the voices in my head speak a lot softer now.  I currently pose no danger to anyone as my voices speak to me in Portuguese.  I was honorably discharged after 4 years in the United States Army.

Offline Yell0wdog

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: August 21, 2009, 10:02:53 AM »
Hello.. Im new to airsoft. I used to go paintballing years ago and loved it but its so expensive. I dont have any military background and have never fired a real gun other then a shotgun and a .22. I do play a lot of Modern Warfare on Xbox live though. I'd like to get involved with this and have some friends that want to also. Any suggestions would be welcome.  :D

Offline IMP5

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: August 23, 2009, 02:00:09 PM »
HI, My name is Jesus I kind of new to airsoft but I still want to play I live in Tucson, AZ im intersted in any games if some one can help out that would be cool.

Offline Rogue Fox

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • First Lieutenant
  • 6CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: August 23, 2009, 09:50:09 PM »
Quote from: "IMP5"
HI, My name is Jesus I kind of new to airsoft but I still want to play I live in Tucson, AZ im intersted in any games if some one can help out that would be cool.

check out the Tac forum

http://tucsonairsoftcoalition.com/forum/index.php

When the shit hits the fan, dont be in front of the fan.

Offline Thesigger556

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: August 24, 2009, 07:36:05 AM »
Hey i used to play paintball and just noticed how expensive it was and i couldnt afford it at 15 so i started airsofting now and probably going with my friend to rebbel union.