Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 690455 times)

Offline twofivefox

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #1350 on: October 17, 2009, 09:05:41 AM »
Hello all, My name is Johnny (aka twofivefox) and I'm located in the Fort smith Arkansas area. I just turned 53 this month and I have been activly involved with our local Airsoft groups for some time now. I once lived in Tucson (mid 70's) and can remember the A-10's flying at Davis Monathan doing low level passes around there. I enjoy reading what others from around the country are doing in Airsoft, so Hence my joining here.  thank You all for allowing me to join and I look forward to reading and learning new things.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Reynolds One

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: October 18, 2009, 10:04:22 PM »
Hey Guys-

My name's Chris, but I've always gone by my last name, Reynolds.  I'm 29, a native of Arizona, and a 5 year veteran of the Navy.

I've been wanting to get into airsoft for a long time.  Shooting the "real thing" is getting old simply because it's so costly, not to mention limited to target shooting.  I dabbled in paintball a while ago, but for whatever reason didn't stick with it.  There's always been something more appealing to me with airsoft.  I guess it's because I had pellet guns as a kid.  

Right now I'm looking at AEGs and pistols and figuring out what route I want to take to start off with.  Luckily, when the time comes for me to buy, I'll have some room to play with money wise, so I can get something that I like and feels right.  I already have a lot of tactical and outdoor gear, so at least I'm not starting with absolutely nothing.

I'm really looking forward to playing wherever the games might be.  I especially love doing objective or scenario type games.  Airsoft and airsoft gaming is new to me, but I'm no stranger to the Arizona outdoors and firearms in general.  I'm expert qualified (well, it's been a few years) in the 9MM, the M14 Rifle and M16, so I don't plan on shooting myself in the eye or anything like that.   :)

I'm really glad this forum is available and I look forward to getting to know the airsoft folks in Arizona.

Thanks!

Offline Bully Dog Airsoft

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullydogairsoftgrenades.webs.com
« Reply #1352 on: October 18, 2009, 11:21:16 PM »
You whouldn't happen to have someone in your family named Joey or Kenny would you? Because my uncle Kenny's last name is Reynolds. Anyways welcome to airsoft arizona, My names Keny I run a team based in norther AZ called Bully Dog Airsoft, infact we are having a war on the 7th of november at our Cottonwood field! You should come we'd love to see someone new to the sport!
Image Hosting
                        [size=150]Keny BDAS 2011 Gunman/EOD[/size]

Offline Reynolds One

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: October 19, 2009, 09:20:56 AM »
Hey Keny-

No, no Joeys or Kennys in my family.  Other than my old man, I'm the only Reynolds of my family here in AZ.

I checked out your Bully Dog website.  Lot of good information on it, especially on rules of play.

I'd like to try and make it out for your Nov. 7th game, at the very least just to meet everyone and see what's doing.

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: October 19, 2009, 09:28:33 AM »
Sweet sounds good to me you can check out our thread on Opperation Fear The Rain here!

http://airsoftarizona.com/forumbb/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=25585
Image Hosting

Offline viv3d

• FNG
    • View Profile
    • http://viv3d.com
« Reply #1355 on: October 20, 2009, 12:23:48 AM »
Hello,

My name is Sam. I'm new to AZ (moved from Idaho) and looking for interesting things to do. I've had my eye on airsoft for a couple years now quite intrigued by it and would like to attempt to become more involved. I've been doing my homework and am currently debating / bidding on some guns. I don't have any training per say in combat, but feel quite capable of any sort of play. I've been good at paintball the handful of times I've played and am a great shot with a real gun. Again I'm an airsoft virgin so I can't really say. It's nice to meet you all and hope to be able to make it out to some events soon!

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: October 20, 2009, 12:54:03 AM »
You are welcome to come to our event in Northern, AZ At our Cottonwood field. Here is the link to our thread

http://www.airsoftarizona.com/forumbb/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=25585
Image Hosting

Offline MetalMercenary96

• FNG
    • View Profile
New Team Of 5
« Reply #1357 on: October 20, 2009, 11:40:43 PM »
Hi to anyone who wants to have a match i have put together a team of 5 were willing to take on anyone
we are a mercanery team with different weapons on each person each of us experienced with using them we practice daily
and i mean daily were new so we dont have a name. were looking for serious teams who wanna play against us.

We want fair matches,No chrono limits,And people who like to play fair.

Were Pretty excited please get back to me thanks
                                                    M3TALMERCENARY

Offline Mak-BDAS

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: October 21, 2009, 07:12:47 PM »
i have a aftermath lycaon that i really like, but the ajustible stock is unreliable mine broke a little wile ago, but me and my friend just put a piece of PVC pipe in the frame of the stock the put black electrical tape,that went with the other colors good, around it so it didn't look really ghetto... but its a pretty good gun all-around.

Offline VividInterference86

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: October 28, 2009, 11:13:05 PM »
Hey whats going on folks?  My name is Anthony, 23 years old and I'm employed at Fort Adobe Paintball.  I'm a Referee for the Airsoft games and also the Paintball games.

My nickname is either Tony, or Doc is what most people prefer.  I've done two tours of Iraq, and I am currently still enlisted in the Army National Guard as a Combat Medic, with the rank of SGT.

I'll be out there this Saturday at the field, I plan on making a BIG change to the Airsoft world for FAP.  I heard alot of complaints from Airsoft players about a certain staff member that has turned alot of our Airsoft players away.  
For those of you who know Logan, and the owner of FAP/APD, Matt.. they want me to take over Reffing games for Airsoft.  And I am up for the challenge.

So I hope I can get this message out to all those who want to come out and enjoy some great games.  

Thanks for the opportunity to letting me post here as well...

Offline sky soldier

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: October 29, 2009, 08:36:02 AM »
Hey Guys,
  Got into airsoft through TAC. Great fun.
  Spent some time in the Army. Never got to shoot at people. Benn trying to make up for it every since.
 S.S.

Offline Shifty480

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: October 30, 2009, 01:29:55 PM »
hey everybody
ex-paintball player!
last time i saw legit airsoft guns there were starting at $450 so i never thought about playing.
But then some of my family got into so I've been poking around.
Airsoft is what I wanted paintball to be.  Tactical and purposeful rather than just spreading a river of paint down the field.
Anyways....Total noob so sorry if I ask stupid questions.
I always try to use search bars!!!

Found AA through the magic of Google!!!

Offline TheBoy988

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=560727808
« Reply #1362 on: November 04, 2009, 08:11:22 PM »
Quote from: "Shifty480"
hey everybody
ex-paintball player!
last time i saw legit airsoft guns there were starting at $450 so i never thought about playing.
But then some of my family got into so I've been poking around.
Airsoft is what I wanted paintball to be.  Tactical and purposeful rather than just spreading a river of paint down the field.
Anyways....Total noob so sorry if I ask stupid questions.
I always try to use search bars!!!

Found AA through the magic of Google!!!

if its not on google it doesn't exist! welcome to the boards!
"Don\'t fire and correct! Fire correctly!" - ME

Offline Accordian

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: November 05, 2009, 07:14:19 PM »
hey everyone! yet another noob here from Tucson.

i've had the cheep $15 spring  airsoft handguns for a while but a friend recently talked me into buying an AEG.. We've been going out and basically just shooting each other.. and its a blast! Looking to find a few more people somewhere around the tucson area to make our games more fun. In my search, i stumbled across this message board. Perfect! looking forward to getting shot by new people!

Offline Patriot222

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: November 09, 2009, 12:53:33 AM »
Hello all.  Been lurking for a while and finally joined in order to post.  I'm a mature player looking for some local airsoft groups in the north Phoenix area.  Used to play private games with buddies but they slow;y drop out one by one until nobody commits to a game anymore.   Looking forward to connecting with other players here.