Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 677989 times)

Offline DesertShark

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #2070 on: July 13, 2017, 09:50:45 AM »
My name is Matt, I live in the Mesa area but will be going to college in Flagstaff soon. I was big into airsofting when i was younger but didn't have time for it anymore when i started highschool sports. I just bought a Krytac SPR Mark II and i can't wait to try it out.

If anyone knows of any teams, organizations, etc. that i should get into to start palying again please let me know! Also, I want to get into milsim, it looks awesome. Can't wait to start this great sport all over again!

Please message if you wanna talk airsoft, milsim, etc.
Just getting started on here and I'm eager to get into contact with some cool guys.

Offline NightmareMeat

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: July 26, 2017, 04:15:17 PM »
What's up? Long time player looking to get back into after a decent break, maybe once it cools down though.  Any tips on the best cqb/high speed fields?

Offline Jonsey5.56

• FNG
  • Retreat hell we just got here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: July 30, 2017, 11:55:15 AM »
Hello
My name is Rob, I live in snowflake arizona. I have about three years airsoft experience in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. I do have a little tactical training from from the arizona department of corrections tactical support unit. Im very interested in jumping back into milsim operations and would like to find a local team.

Offline Adxptive

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: August 18, 2017, 04:04:39 PM »
Hiya. I originally learned about airsoft not from video games, not from YouTube, but from the time when my friend brought home a G&G Combat Machine and let me flip the selector to full auto. Needless to say, I was hooked. None of my friends play airsoft anymore, and I now sit in my room and shim my gearbox in my free time. I have no military experience, but just one pistol course worth of training.

I am what some people would call a 'speed softer', but I prefer the term 'high speed operator'. As opposed to hardcore MILSIM players who invest tons in gear, I play more casually and spent my funds to build a 40rps G36C, just for CQB. I wear full DCUs and a lowpro Condor kit. I would love to find a team who plays Wild West or VIP that I can have some fun with (maybe even a Stryker MILSIM team?)

Offline waneran

• FNG
    • View Profile
New to Airsoft
« Reply #2074 on: September 06, 2017, 04:31:49 PM »
Hello,

I am completely new to Airsoft. I have a lot of experience with real steel. I am a huge firearms enthusiast. I have taken many classes (tactical, defensive, rifle, pistol, etc.). I have many, many health issues and had a HUGE setback several months ago. It is hard for me to do much now that requires any sort of exertion(sp?). I am having an extremely hard time getting back into shooting real steel weapons. After doing a lot of research, I found Airsoft. I am hoping that I can use airsoft not to just have fun, but to also help me build my strength/fitness back up to get back to being able to do more real steel shooting.

So far, I have spoken with a few people irl and have gotten a very, very friendly vibe. Everyone I have talked to has been super helpful and extremely nice. One of the employees at VIP Airsoft (at the new location in Phoenix) recommended I come here to join the community. Ideally, I would like to find a team that routinely gets together for events and is willing to accept a complete airsoft newbie and take him under their wing. If not, I am hoping that I may at least find a friendly community to ask all sorts of n00b questions and maybe find out about events that I might be able to attend.

I have already bought the closest pistol to a Glock 19 (my EDC) that I could find so that I can at least do some training at home without much exertion. I have also bought an Elite Force M4 CQB also in hopes of doing some training while at home. Please feel free to message me with any advice or invitations. It would be nice to meet some airsofters and just sit and chat.

My handle on MMORPGs has been Waneran. But, you can call me Conrad... Or, even better, come up with a new airsoft handle for me.

I know that was a long intro. So, thanks for reading if you got this far. Stay safe and have fun!

Offline Wheeshnaw

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: September 06, 2017, 10:44:23 PM »
Howdy, name's Courtland. I live in Anthem (just barely north of Phoenix) and was referred to this site from a sergeant in my RSP Arizona NG unit. Have some experience with paintball, but just starting airsofting and already bought all the gear for CQB. I've decided I rather enjoy the sport, so I'll be getting some field-grade guns as well. I'll probably stick to mostly CQB though, as I enjoy that more fast-paced vibe.

You can find me on Steam and various other services by the same username. I play quite a bit of CSGO.

Offline Mielikki

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: February 15, 2018, 07:42:18 PM »
Hello,

Call me Ketchup or Mielikki, both work for me. An airsofter from our Sierra vista/Huachuca city area group, Visions of Death.
Very active in our community with games usually every week.

Looking to find more in our area to play with, and hoping to set up scrim games with other clans/groups. Feel free to email me for info on games and anything else you desire.

Offline Mac

• FNG
    • View Profile
Howdy
« Reply #2077 on: February 17, 2018, 08:05:30 PM »
Good Evening y'all,

My name is Mac, i live in mesa. Me and a friend from work have been wanting to get into the sport on a consistent level. We are both marines so small squad tactics and military know how is second nature we just have to learn the airsoft side.

Ive been looking at these large scale milsim battles on the internet and thats the kind of thing we are interested in but on a monthly basis. We also are planning on traveling to some out of state battles but I aspire to have the Arizona community hosting more events. There is no reason we can get together and organize these things.

If anyone knows any consistent groups out there we'd be interested in talking. We are going to start checking out the local fields but will glady take any invites or recommendations.

Nice to meet yall

Offline The /k/ombat artist

• FNG
  • yee
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #2078 on: May 08, 2018, 06:41:11 PM »
Yo. My name is Joseph and I'm the main man behind the page "The /k/ombat artist" on FB. Hence the name I'm active on /k/ especially within the /gq/ thread and I'm in here because this seems like a decent way to get some new gear and maybe some gatz for the future. Thanks for having me.
yeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeet

Offline Borderline681

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: June 09, 2018, 07:39:24 AM »
Hey guys I’m Patrick. Not technically new here. I was a member years ago but I don’t have access to that email anymore so starting fresh. Not military or LE but I did have a short and crazy stint as a bounty hunter and the very pleasurable experience of helping fist responders train for active shooter situations. These days I’m a holster maker, I partner with Arrow security and after taking thier awesome ccw course with laser trainer I remembered that there are other ways to train besides just the range! So I figured after all these years it would be a good time to look back into airsoft even though it is hot right now. Back when I did play I had the privilege of playing with Christian, I know there’s a lot of people that remember him fondly as do I. Anyways can’t think of much else to say right now, I will be looking to gear up all over again and I’d love to find a group that plays less formally somewhat regularly near Phoenix without always having to go to paid arenas.

Offline derekhann

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: July 07, 2018, 05:54:41 PM »
my name is Derek and my older brother got me into it and have gotten really hooked from then on

Offline heathen09

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: August 09, 2018, 01:44:31 PM »
Hey guys names ronnie just moved to chandeler few months ago and recenrly decided to get back o  the feild now that have some free time from work and the kid allways looking to meet new ppl and make new friends hit me up sometime

Offline S.O.L.A.G

• FNG
    • View Profile
Re: Sons of Liberty Airsoft Group
« Reply #2082 on: October 10, 2018, 11:48:50 AM »
Whats up fellas,

I'm Dusk from Sons of Liberty Airsoft Group. This is my teams account that we use to all logon and post our s*** we want to post, long story short. I'm active duty army but the home state is still home.

we created this account not only for exposure, but to also cue ya'll in on contests and new videos we release if ya'll are interested in our content check us out, if you think its shit. tell us lol.

we play in 4 different states so we always have different fields out there and new locations and events too

our current contest we are having is at 250 subs we're giving away a new TM MK23 to one lucky subscriber, we'll have a video with details about how the contest will work once we reach it, rn we're at 202 subs. then after that the next contest at 500 of an even bigger prize.

if ya'll got suggestions for us about what you want to see in our videos, shout-out: we're listening.

hope to see ya'll out on the field

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBo3K78oKfOY2h24LNlwCZQ

-Dusk, Battery, Kill-Joy, Shadow, Wolf-Stalker ,Cloudburst ,Tex ,Rekt ,Tank and Riser

Offline DetachmentOne

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: December 01, 2018, 06:47:18 PM »
Started playing airsoft in 2002 in SoCal. Played in 2 major ops LCIII & Serpent Hammer. Retired in early 2004 after I wrecked my right knee in a training game for LCIV. We moved to Arizona in 2011. In 2016 I started collecting gear to play again. I am 98% complete currently for desert and will be working on my od/woodland gear in early 2019.  Currently set up as a modern interpretation of the USMC Detachment 1 in desert marpat.  I also have current ham radio & gmrs licenses. Looking for any current USMC themed teams or anyone interested in creating a USMC themed team in metro Phoenix area. I currently live in queen creek.

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: December 04, 2018, 09:31:57 PM »
I was at LCIII, welcome.   March or Die!

Don't be an Escalefter.