Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 16195 times)

Offline busta_cap

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2005, 11:14:03 PM »
Quote from: "Hellbore"
Hey all, I'm new.  I thought I'd post here since this retarded forum won't let me start a thread.

I don't think I will be coming back to this forum.  The fact that I can't post a new thread makes me angry.  This is the first forum I have been to that doesn't allow you to post threads until you somehow "prove yourself" by posting in other people's threads...  And I have been using forums since before some of you knew about the Internet.

I also think it's very lame that the admins think it's funny to make fun of new people with the avatar and such.

So... Here's a big "**** you" to the people running this forum, I'll be over at Airsoftforum.com if you want to reach me.  It's obvious you don't want any new users messing up your precious forum, so I'll grant your wish and leave.
You are right, your attitude is the kind we don't want and try to keep off this forum, your first post and you are already talkin smack.  [smilie=armata_pdt_34.gif]

Really thought, it's good because most "noobs" to this forum post about 20 times in the first 10 minutes to GET the 10, but that is better than 10 new topics that could have easily been avoided with the "search" button.

You are 26, I doubt you were one of the first to discover the net, you were, wat, 9? ;)

AA is one of the least bullshit forums out there, this shit is legit, it aint like ASR, AA(arnies airsoft) or any other douchecake, halfassed forum where the only people that even post are 12 and have no knowledge of what airsoft really is.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline War savage

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2005, 11:17:01 PM »
Somebody needs an attitude adjustment. I would be more than happy to meet you on or off the field Hellbore to give that to you. Come to think of it I wouldn't want you on the field to begin with if that's your attitude. You mature F**k.

Mods your welcome to delete my post.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by War savage »

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2005, 11:29:08 PM »
Jon woa you are really violent tonight. Miss your 5:00am tee time this morning? :P

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2005, 12:02:05 AM »
There are reasons for everything, and since you think you know it all I'm glad we won't be seeing you around.  Have fun trolling esle where Hellbore.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by -MAD- SARGE »

Don't be an Escalefter.

Offline War savage

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2005, 12:25:10 AM »
Quote from: "busta_cap"
Jon woa you are really violent tonight. Miss your 5:00am tee time this morning? :P

Nah, missed my 3PM nap. Tiger never misses a Tee time. Gotta make the Benjamins to keep my swedish model wife happy.

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2005, 01:08:51 AM »
Quote from: "War savage"

Nah, missed my 3PM nap. Tiger never misses a Tee time. Gotta make the Benjamins to keep my swedish model wife happy.
Just dont neglect Miss Tucson ;)

Offline Hellbore

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2005, 03:06:33 AM »
Somebody needs an attitude adjustment. I would be more than happy to meet you on or off the field Hellbore to give that to you.

So you're pretty much challenging some stranger to a fight because you didn't like what they posted on a forum... a forum about toy guns?

Imagine that for some reason I accepted your offer to meet somewhere.  Would you physically assault me then and risk going to jail?  Or risk being shot in the event that I carried a concealed weapon?  Think Macfly!

Are all airsoft players this immature?  They are a lot more friendly on airsoftforum.com, that's for sure.   You guys crack me up!  Don't allow new users to post, mock them, threaten to beat them up, etc.  This sounds more like 5th grade to me than a group of adults participating in a sport.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Hellbore »

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2005, 03:10:17 AM »
Somebody needs an attitude adjustment. I would be more than happy to meet you on or off the field Hellbore to give that to you.

So you're pretty much challenging some stranger to a fight because you didn't like what they posted on a forum... a forum about toy guns?

Imagine that for some reason I accepted your offer to meet somewhere.  Would you physically assault me then and risk going to jail?  Or risk being shot in the event that I carried a concealed weapon?  Think Macfly!

Are all airsoft players this immature?  They are a lot more friendly on airsoftforum.com, that's for sure.   You guys crack me up!  Don't allow new users to post, mock them, threaten to beat them up, etc.  This sounds more like 5th grade to me than a group of adults participating in a sport.
Honestly, you are the immature one, you act 6, not 26. Mock them? Excuse me, have you ever heard the saying, "If you are not going to say something nice, shut the fuck up" ? Now that you have, consider it.

Offline Hellbore

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2005, 03:13:49 AM »
have you ever heard the saying, "If you are not going to say something nice, shut the **** up" ?

No, I haven't heard that one but it's very deep.  Also very mature.  I'm glad you are using profanity to teach me about maturity.  That is so very appropriate.  Please, tell me some more about how to be mature.  Do I need to threaten to beat someone up?  Is that how?

If you guys get this upset because someone expresses a negative opinion about your forum, I would hate to see your idea of sportsmanship on the field.

Also, for your information, I had a legitimate reason to post a new thread.  I was going to post a review of the Tokyo Marui M93R AEP I bought recently.

The idea that not allowing someone to post a new thread until they have posted 10 times is flawed.  It doesn't prevent newbies from posting threads asking stupid questions, because it doesn't force them to search for answers.  All it does is encourage them to post 10 times as quickly as they can in threads like this, introducing themselves and posting total BS until they get 10 posts, then they will go ahead and post whatever they wanted to post in the first place.

If the concept actually worked or was a good idea, other much larger forums like PBNation would use it.  Lord knows PBNation has a lot of bullshit threads they would like to limit if they could.   If this idea worked they would use it for sure!

Also, tell me the logical reason for forcing people to have an avatar that says "FORUM NEWBIE!" in big red letters.  It's not obvious enough by looking at someone's post count?  Is that too difficult, you need it in big red letters to remind you who to treat with disrespect?

Offline Ganef

• Global Moderator
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.coyotetactical.blogspot.com/
(No subject)
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2005, 10:03:01 AM »
Hey, calm down dude. The newbie rules are there for a reason, and though you may disagree they are not going to change. Why are you in such a rush to get your review up anyway? There are a lot of punks who just enter on this site to get free add space to sell their gun and when they relize that they must have 10 posts to do so they go on a posting/rezurection spree until they get the ten then the mods have to come out and delete it all to keep the forums pleasent for the people that are on here regularly. Now I have not met you and I am not here to chastize anyone, I am just stating in an objective way that this is what the situation is so you can see things from our point of view. When I came on the forumns I posted in the introductions about myself and was welcomed, I then proceded to find topics that I had information on and could add constructively to the thread.  I then proceeded to post and watched the forumns every once in a while it took almost 5months for me to get 100 posts, I now watch it every day and only post when there is something that I can add to. What I am getting at is that these forumn are not about post count, do you think Busta is more repected than warsavage because he has an absurd amount of posts? no. Other forumns do use this system and if you think we are harsh to newbies go check out lightfighter.net and start posting how they suck (there you have to wait 25 posts to not be a newbie and 50 to be in the swap meet area).

It comes right down to if you want to be part of our community you must follow our rules, if you can't then no matter how much you know about airsoft we do not want you here. We feel no loss when a bad poster leaves the forumns (cough*flash*cough). If you want to conitue this conversation or have any other questions please send me a pm.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ganef »
"Well, ain\'t we a pair, Raggedy Man..."

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2005, 12:28:04 PM »
And if you wanted to post a review, you could have easily PM'ed someone and asked them to post it for you. Why are you wasting your time if this is such a bad forum? Question in point....

Offline gixser13

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2005, 12:42:20 PM »
So... Here's a big "**** you" to the people running this forum, I'll be over at Airsoftforum.com if you want to reach me.  It's obvious you don't want any new users messing up your precious forum, so I'll grant your wish and leave.

Ok,your first post dictated that  respone

Dont go away mad, just go away!

And Sorry My friend you threw out the first **** word
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by gixser13 »

Offline War savage

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2005, 01:07:04 PM »

Oh....I'm not challenging you to a fight. Just offering some help. Yeah, you have a point Hellbore. But if you show up to the challenge then your fair game. Your just asking for troubel. I've had my share of cracked knuckles and broken hands from smashing some teeth in. Your just a waste of time and space. If you need to carry a concealed weapon were ever you go you might want to reconsider your life and how you interact with people. Whats that smell....is that....is that P***y I smell coming from Hellbore? Just like all the typical p***sies. They resort to using a gun.

Piece of advise chump. If you do decide to show up to an event don't say your Hellbore. You maybe ousted before your first shot.

This will be my last post with this chump. I'm wasting my time with him.

Offline Hellbore

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2005, 01:29:47 PM »
I've had my share of cracked knuckles and broken hands from smashing some teeth in.

Wow, there you go still trying to scare me with your awesome fist-fighting abilities.  I'm sorry, but fighting isn't the most important thing in life for me.  Maybe you have been watching too much "Fight Club".  I'm not going to argue about whether you're a tough guy, you are welcome to keep that title, good for you.  It has no bearing on the points I made about this forum, it doesn't make me wrong and you right, and it doesn't stop me from speaking my opinion.

As for the "pussy" comment, good job insulting all CCW-ers in one fells swoop.  I never realized that exercising my first ammendment rights was a wimpy thing to do.  Damn that wimpy Constitution!  If you ever assault someone and they pull a gun on you, make sure to tell them what a pussy they are before they blow your brains out and send your big tough guy self to the morgue.

I'll admit my first post was uncalled for.  I was having a very bad day.  However, your responses have been pretty ridiculous too.  

As for your events, I'm not looking for people to play with, I have a group I play with and I'm not interested in your events.  Just wanted to share some information and talk about Airsoft and found this forum to have some very annoying rules.

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2005, 01:37:51 PM »
I've had my share of cracked knuckles and broken hands from smashing some teeth in.

Wow, there you go still trying to scare me with your awesome fist-fighting abilities.  I'm sorry, but fighting isn't the most important thing in life for me.  Maybe you have been watching too much "Fight Club".  I'm not going to argue about whether you're a tough guy, you are welcome to keep that title, good for you.  It has no bearing on the points I made about this forum, it doesn't make me wrong and you right, and it doesn't stop me from speaking my opinion.

As for the "pussy" comment, good job insulting all CCW-ers in one fells swoop.  I never realized that exercising my first ammendment rights was a wimpy thing to do.  Damn that wimpy Constitution!  If you ever assault someone and they pull a gun on you, make sure to tell them what a pussy they are before they blow your brains out and send your big tough guy self to the morgue.

I'll admit my first post was uncalled for.  I was having a very bad day.  However, your responses have been pretty ridiculous too.  

As for your events, I'm not looking for people to play with, I have a group I play with and I'm not interested in your events.  Just wanted to share some information and talk about Airsoft and found this forum to have some very annoying rules.
Then go away. It IS pretty simple.