Author Topic: Swat House in Las Vegas..  (Read 4111 times)

Offline andyhinds

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2005, 04:27:45 PM »
I always thought this place looked cool

www.airsoftcqb.com
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by andyhinds »

Offline KamikazeSM

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2005, 11:25:47 PM »
Quote from: "Mooncruiser"
Got it set up for July 5th. We'll be there from 5pm-on. They said they close at 9, but if there's a good game going, will stay open longer.
No orange barrel thingies, as it's a private field.
Use own guns, ammo, anything goes.
See website for details.
See you there!
Chip

Did they give you an FPS limit?  I wasn't able to find one anywhere.  When you say "no orange barrel thingies" do you mean we don't need 'em?  That contradicts what's on their website in my opinion.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by KamikazeSM »
\"I will not fail, I will not falter, B.Co leads the way!\"
\"Books, my young padawan, are the food of the mind.\" -The All-Knowing Rev

Offline Mooncruiser

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2005, 11:32:59 PM »
He told me the chrono limit, I forget. They are open 1-9pm Tuesday thru Saturday. Give 'em a call.

-No orange crap on your gun, What they said.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Mooncruiser »
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

FLASH

I am confused
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2005, 01:57:45 PM »
Quote from: "KamikazeSM"
Quote from: "Mooncruiser"
Got it set up for July 5th. We'll be there from 5pm-on. They said they close at 9, but if there's a good game going, will stay open longer.
No orange barrel thingies, as it's a private field.
Use own guns, ammo, anything goes.
See website for details.
See you there!
Chip

Did they give you an FPS limit?  I wasn't able to find one anywhere.  When you say "no orange barrel thingies" do you mean we don't need 'em?  That contradicts what's on their website in my opinion.

I looked over the SwatHouse website, and they do make a point of removal of the orange safty colors, I kinda got the impression there are lots of LE personal there, and maybe your gun might get confiscated as illegal without the orange tips???

Also Mooncruiser said he was going to be there on July 5th from 5pm on--the hours say they are not open on Tuesdays?

"1pm - 9pm  We-Th-Fr-Sa-Su"

Clarification is needed, sorry Mooncruiser

FLASH
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by FLASH »

Offline Mooncruiser

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2005, 06:53:29 PM »
Call em. I got my info from Dave, one of the co-owners.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Mooncruiser »
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline Greg

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2005, 08:48:25 PM »
Quote from: "FLASH"
I looked over the SwatHouse website, and they do make a point of removal of the orange safty colors, I kinda got the impression there are lots of LE personal there, and maybe your gun might get confiscated as illegal without the orange tips???

Airsoft guns are not illegal without colored markings. Don't worry.

A lot of airsoft events have LE people around. They just don't tell you that.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Greg »
-Greg of Christian\'s Team

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2005, 11:48:26 PM »
Quote from: "USMC-Greg"
Quote from: "FLASH"

Airsoft guns are not illegal without colored markings. Don't worry.

A lot of airsoft events have LE people around. They just don't tell you that.  ;)
Yeah......Sometimes they even go to AA games.... ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline theswathouse

• FNG
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theswathouse.com
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2005, 04:16:06 PM »
well hello to all of you arizona airsofters my name is Brad and i am the store manager so if there are any questions direct them to myself or to Sam. Sam is the general manager.. as far as the orange tips we don't require them, and we play indoor and outdoor up here because we are on private property so we can as long a security is notified so if your here on a saturday we always play indoor and outdoor and its always a senerio based evening so looking forward to talking to some of you and seeing some of you soon

Thanks Brad
TSHLV
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by theswathouse »
United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Offline Greg

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2005, 04:22:16 PM »
Welcome, Brad! Looks like you've got a pretty cool operation up there.  [smilie=armata_pdt_34.gif]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Greg »
-Greg of Christian\'s Team

Offline gixser13

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2005, 04:36:00 PM »
We may have to take a trip up there..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by gixser13 »

Offline theswathouse

• FNG
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theswathouse.com
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2005, 06:01:50 PM »
Hello Everybody,
Well it was nice to finally meet one of you guys from Arizonas Airsoft Group! We had a lot of fun with Chip, and he had a blast as well. Thanks for the tid bit on the indoor additonal cooling unit, went and got one right away! They really do work! Anyhow, we enjoyed having you out and would love to set up a team competition here at the Swat House. We dont just play indoor, we also sponsor an outdoor field about five minutes north of here. Thanks for taking a look, and happy shoosting!!!
www.theswathouse.com
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by theswathouse »
United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Offline 1trooper, manyweapons

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.airsoftcoalition.com
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2005, 06:17:00 PM »
Lol. Welcome swathouse.
Ive meet Brad&Sam in person, what a great bunch of people in Nevada, I dont think they remember me but w/e.
But a battle is in play.

Just dont get stuck under the trailers. hehe.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1trooper, manyweapons »
armory-2 m60s,2 m733s,G36c,Infinity handgun,3 G3SG1s,shotgun,p90
formally owned 2 mp5s, Ak47,p90tr. total weapons= 9... total at one time 17different guns.
BTW whats the need for mags, grab, use, dump the gun, then use another. Iam a walking armory.

-Wraith-

(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2005, 06:30:36 PM »
Hmm this is strange.... on their entrance page (the first one when you click the link), if you highlight below the counter in the blank background it has, what appears to be meta-tag info and (I think) The Gettysburg Address...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by -Wraith- »

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2005, 06:56:12 PM »
Quote from: "-Wraith-"
Hmm this is strange.... on their entrance page (the first one when you click the link), if you highlight below the counter in the blank background it has, what appears to be meta-tag info and (I think) The Gettysburg Address...

You mean this:
las vegas airsoft  Few documents in   las vegas airsoft   the growth of American   las vegas airsoft   democracy    tokyo marui ksc hfc maruzen tanaka works swathouse swat house las vegas airsoft     are   las vegas airsoft   as well known or as beloved   the swat house the s.w.a.t. house las vegas      las vegas airsoft  as the prose poem Abraham Lincoln delivered at the marui dedication of the military cemetery in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.    tokyo marui ksc hfc maruzen tanaka works swathouse swat house las vegas airsoft  

In June 1863 Confederate forces under Robert E. Lee moved north in an    tokyo marui ksc hfc maruzen tanaka works swathouse swat house las vegas airsoft     effort to win a dramatic victory that would reverse the South's declining fortunes. On July 1-3, Lee's forces fought the Union army under the command of George C. Meade, andlas vegas airsoft before the fighting ended, the two     tokyo marui ksc hfc maruzen tanaka works swathouse swat house las vegas airsoft    sides suffered more than  the swat house the s.w.a.t. house las vegas    45,000 casualties. Lee, having lost    las vegas airsoft  more than a third of his men, retreated, and the Battle of Gettysburg  the swat house the s.w.a.t. house las vegas    is considered a turning point in the American Civil War.

The dedication tokyo marui of the    tokyo marui ksc hfc maruzen tanaka works swathouse swat house las vegas airsoft     battlefield and cemetery thus provided Lincoln with an opportunity for a major address, but he disappointed many of his supporters when he gave this short talk. In fact, many of the spectators did not even know   las vegas airsoft   the president had started speaking when   las vegas airsoft   he finished.  the swat house the s.w.a.t. house las vegas    But in this talk Lincoln managed, as the great orator    tokyo marui ksc hfc maruzen tanaka works swathouse swat house las vegas airsoft     Edward Everett (the main speaker at the   las vegas airsoft   dedication) understood, to combine all the elements of the battle and the dedication into a unified whole.

These men   las vegas airsoft   fought, and died, for the Union. Now    tokyo marui ksc hfc maruzen tanaka works swathouse swat house las vegas airsoft     their work was done; they had made the supreme    tokyo marui ksc hfc maruzen tanaka works swathouse swat house las vegas airsoft     sacrifice, and it was up to those living to carry  the swat house the s.w.a.t. house las vegas    on the task. But Lincoln's rhetoric, as   las vegas airsoft   subsequent generations discovered, did far more than memorialize the  marui dead; it   las vegas airsoft   transformed marui the meaning of the  tokyo maruiConstitution for those still alive. Lincoln read into the Constitution a promise of    tokyo marui ksc hfc maruzen tanaka works swathouse swat house las vegas airsoft     equality, the  the swat house the s.w.a.t. house las vegas    "proposition  the swat house the s.w.a.t. house las vegas    that all men are created equal." That, of course, had  the swat house the s.w.a.t. house las vegas    been a premise of the Declaration of Independence, but the swat house the s.w.a.t. house las vegas
everyone understood that the drafters of that document had not intended to include slaves and other "inferior" peoples in their definition. Now the country had fought a great war   las vegas airsoft   to test that  the swat house the s.w.a.t. house las vegas    notion, and the lives of the men who died at Gettysburg could be hallowed only one way -- if the nation, finally, lived up to the proposition that all     tokyo marui ksc hfc maruzen tanaka works swathouse swat house las vegas airsoft    of its people, regardless of race,   las vegas airsoft   were in fact equal. The power  the swat house the s.w.a.t. house las vegas     the swat house tokyo marui the s.w.a.t. house las vegas    of the idea still informs American democratic thought.

For further reading:   the swat house the s.w.a.t. house las vegas   James M. McPherson, Abraham marui Lincoln marui and the Second American     tokyo marui ksc hfc maruzen tanaka works swathouse swat house las vegas airsoft    Revolution (1991); Philip B. Kunhardt, A New Birth of Freedom: Lincoln at Gettysburg (1983).

Some seriously strange sh*t right theya! :shock:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline 1trooper, manyweapons

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.airsoftcoalition.com
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2005, 06:58:53 PM »
ROLF. its the AIRsoft address.

Thanks AzSarge for posting that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1trooper, manyweapons »
armory-2 m60s,2 m733s,G36c,Infinity handgun,3 G3SG1s,shotgun,p90
formally owned 2 mp5s, Ak47,p90tr. total weapons= 9... total at one time 17different guns.
BTW whats the need for mags, grab, use, dump the gun, then use another. Iam a walking armory.