Author Topic: Can't find a sheath for a rubber training knife.  (Read 3041 times)

Offline War savage

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2005, 03:57:53 PM »
No one is saying it is impossible. I have seen players like Hector and Busta move. They will flank in stealth mode like a motha f**ka. But it's studying moves like that, that will save your a$$ in the field. Always watch your back in cover and always move forward as if the enemy is around the corner.

For me a knife is dead weight. Thinking light and practical.

I'll give $30 to the first guy that has a knife kill on me. But if I turn and shoot you before you can touch me, you must surrender your knife, pistol or AEG (what ever you have in your hand when I shoot you) to me forever. When I say knife kill, I mean  reach out and touch me on my shoulder or something. If you decide to not have a weapon in your hand, then it is not a knife kill. Then I get a choice of weapon I want that you posses. Plus I get to shoot you for being stupid. And if you think you can get me in a choke hold cause you don't want to use a weapon, you better put up a good fight I don't go down easy.

Good luck fellas!! Lets see the silly knives. I'll be sure to bring my camera so I can take a picture of the sorry sour puss that tries to sneak up on me.

I love testosterone!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by War savage »

Offline andyhinds

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2005, 04:04:34 PM »
Quote from: "War savage"
No one is saying it is impossible. I have seen players like Hector and Busta move. They will flank in stealth mode like a motha f**ka. But it's studying moves like that, that will save your a$$ in the field. Always watch your back in cover and always move forward as if the enemy is around the corner.

I'll give $30 to the first guy that has a knife kill on me. But if I turn and shoot you before you can touch me, you must surrender your knife, pistol or AEG (what ever you have in your hand when I shoot you) to me forever. When I say knife kill, I mean  reach out and touch me on my shoulder or something. If you decide to not have a weapon in your hand, then it is not a knife kill. Then I get a choice of weapon I want that you posses. Plus I get to shoot you for being stupid. And if you think you can get me in a choke hold cause you don't want to use a weapon, you better put up a good fight I don't go down easy.

Good luck fellas!! Lets see the silly knives. I'll be sure to bring my camera so I can take a picture of the sorry sour puss that tries to sneak up on me.

I love testosterone!!

$30... does that apply to members of your own team?  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by andyhinds »

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2005, 04:45:32 PM »

I love testosterone!!
:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: ...You goin down sucka! Really though, I am serious. If it wasn't for me being so clumsy sometimes I could probably get more "knife" kills. I have never actually knifed someone, I just say, hey buddie your dead and tapped them on the shoulder.

(Matt No I am not Hector, I am just borrowing his "word".)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline The Flying Dutchman

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2005, 05:22:15 PM »
Quote from: "busta_cap"

I love testosterone!!
:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: ...You goin down sucka! Really though, I am serious. If it wasn't for me being so clumsy sometimes I could probably get more "knife" kills. I have never actually knifed someone, I just say, hey buddie your dead and tapped them on the shoulder.

(Matt No I am not Hector, I am just borrowing his "word".)

Umm... Thats what a knife kill is pretty much and im pretty sure you havent had one because your loud as hell when you walk around. The only thing I hear when im on your team is you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by The Flying Dutchman »

Offline The Flying Dutchman

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2005, 05:23:16 PM »
Hector is the OG sooo dont forget that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by The Flying Dutchman »

Offline Firehead

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2005, 11:08:09 PM »
War Savage, I'm going to try to get one on you...but...if I don't...you can't have a thing, except for congrats for getting me before I get you :).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Firehead »