Author Topic: Feb 25th Game  (Read 5670 times)

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2006, 04:09:42 PM »
Take it to PMs, Frick & Frack. :d

You guys keep tricking me into thinking more pics might have been posted!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Vince »

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu

Offline Doogey

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2006, 09:50:03 PM »
Good game once again Christian and Mikey.  Keep up the good games you two.  Also I got to give hats off to John and Josh, they helped me learn some quick tactical technics beforehand.  And good leadership to you Alpha 1 (John.)  The night game sneaking around with SilentDragon was exciting.  Especially when we decided to rush into the castle.  Hope I can make the next game and thanks again Christian and Mikey for allowing me to play at last notice.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Doogey »

Offline SINJIN

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.coyotetactical.com/gallery
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2006, 11:51:14 PM »
I want GUNS like these!!

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by SINJIN »

Offline Daytr8er

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2006, 01:54:24 PM »
This was the first game I've been to, and had a blast.  I wanted to personally thank Chip and Norman for giving me the what's-what and taking me under their wing and showing me the ropes.

My next lesson will be bank account stealth - if you guys aren't killing me on the field, my wife will be doing it at home.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Daytr8er »
"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. . . and I\'m all out of bubble gum"
-Rowdy Roddy Piper

Offline absent40

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2006, 02:35:51 PM »
the only picture i have basicly or more than just me.   camera phone so not greatest quality.

I'm on the far right. :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by absent40 »

Offline Ghost_

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2006, 02:40:02 PM »
glad to have you on the team Daytr8er
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ghost_ »
AirsoftAddicts
Desert Mercs Milsim

Offline Mooncruiser

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2006, 02:54:54 PM »
Just remember Man Rule #1.. "It's always easier to ask her forgiveness than her permission"....

Chip
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Mooncruiser »
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2006, 03:12:50 PM »
I want to thank everyone for coming yesterday.  I had an absolute blast.  From the looks of it, ya'll did too.

We never got around to an AAR at the field, everyone left.

So, what did you all like, and what could have been improved upon?  (Organization-wise.  Stuff like paint cannot be changed)

Richard Franco March was not recovered.  Yes, he was there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline SilentDragon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2006, 03:21:46 PM »
I don't know of one thing I DIDN'T like.  Everything about the game was awesome...

I really enjoyed the field especially, lots of cover, structures, and open marshes... as well as ravines.  Great mix of area.  But it would not be complete with the huge, great crowd that came to play.  This was by far the best airsoft game I have attended so far.... and I intend on coming out to more!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by SilentDragon »

Saguaro Team Leader
LCVI, LCVII, LCX, LCXI, Balkan Hammer I/II, Red Dagger II, Cold Burn II. AA Vet

Offline SINJIN

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.coyotetactical.com/gallery
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2006, 03:39:08 PM »
I have to agree with Art.  I really enjoyed the field, and the night game was a blast.

Christian,
What about an overnight OP?  Waldo mentioned they have people camping out there all the time for their big scenarios.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by SINJIN »

Offline azmjs

• Corporal
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2006, 04:19:17 PM »
The game was a lot of fun.

It would be great to have a night scenario where one team occupied and defended the town and castle,
and the other was based farther out in the desert and had storm and secure both.

Could have fun applications of spotlights and more booby-traps.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azmjs »

Offline Mooncruiser

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2006, 04:26:37 PM »
For that game and the way the plot unfolded, I can't think of anything that could have made it better.

I'm definately up for more night games this Summer. Keeping the fight away from the dike is a good idea. The rest of that field is relatively safe in darkness.

Thank you guys who put this last game on.

Chip
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2006, 04:26:50 PM »
Quote from: "azmjs"
The game was a lot of fun.

It would be great to have a night scenario where one team occupied and defended the town and castle,
and the other was based farther out in the desert and had storm and secure both.

We did.  I was in the castle toward the end when a few SF guys came to secure it.  

SINJIN,
There will be plenty of future games held there.  Airsofter1 will have more games in store I'm sure.  This game was possibly my last until after I get back.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 04:33:48 PM by azsarge »

Offline Mooncruiser

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2006, 04:29:47 PM »
Only for awhile, Christian. Be safe and we'll see you back soon for some more airsoft.

Chip

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline Ferret

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2006, 10:20:34 PM »
I had a blast overall. That was my second game, late Jan. game was the first for me out here.

Do they upload the videos they took of us running around all day. I was on green team and one of the camera guys filmed me finding that big red bag in a raised structure. I didnt know what the hell it was so I just picked it up, looked at it, than walked away. I creeped back to my team and casually mentioned to Whacker that I'd found some red duffle bag. I guess it was important so he told me to run back and grab it. I promptly ran back over and grabbed it, than scuffled off only to meet my fate under a hail of fire from owners returning to check on it...damn, lol.

I'll have to charge up my Thor 10 million candle flashlight better next time. The thing ran dead rather quickly while on top of the pirate ship. It was cool having people radio for me to light up certain parts of the field though. The enemy would scatter like roaches, lol. The guys defending made good use of their Thor also, making it almost impossible to get through without getting blinded.

Maybe a capture the flag game at night with one team defending the castle or town would be sick. Need to pick up some night vision first though  ;)

Thanks to all the effort everyone put in to make it a great time!

-Chris Samila
aka Ferret
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ferret »