Author Topic: Feb 25th Game  (Read 5671 times)

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2006, 10:22:45 PM »
Those weren't Thor-X's. Just your average, good ol' Surefires.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Vince »

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2006, 10:24:39 PM »
The video will be available on DVD for purchase very soon.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline SilentDragon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2006, 10:38:43 PM »
How much for a copy?  I remember running past him wearing a plastic gladiator chest plate thingy i found in the ground during the game... i put it on like "yeah!  body armor!  woohoo!"  Im sure i looked like an idiot, but i thought it was kinda funny...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by SilentDragon »

Saguaro Team Leader
LCVI, LCVII, LCX, LCXI, Balkan Hammer I/II, Red Dagger II, Cold Burn II. AA Vet

Offline Brando

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2006, 10:49:47 PM »
At night you guys had that castle on lock down.  There were lights on ever tower it seemed.    

p.s. there is a small welt on my butt from who ever tagged me during the night game infront of the castle.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Brando »
To many guns to fit in here

Offline SilentDragon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2006, 10:59:27 PM »
Hehe, yeah, the castle was on lock.  But, me and Doogey managed to sneak into the back door.  I was sure we had been spotted a number of times... everytime the spotlight flashed in our direction... it was adrenelating.  Like in the movies... stay away from the searchlight... and stay low.  I went pistol only that round, too.  Doogey did a great job in stealth movements, as Warsavage found out (made him a little mad, too... but it was kinda hard to judge distance in the dark)... sorry man.  

Once we got to the "backdoor," which was their "blind spot," since the spotlight was focused towards the action... I counted about 5 heads withing the castle walls, but i could've been wrong.  It was also risky because it was a spawn point.  I got to surrender someone, and i believe i shot Chip in the back while he was in one of the towers.  I also shot someone who may have noticed our position (by this time, i think Doogey had been taken out)... i thought i heard him say, "yeah, i took a pussy shot to the neck! (or something like that)."  Then i made the wrong move by moving around the outside of the inner sanctum, where i saw a flashlight and cuaght two to the leg... good stuff man (whoever that was)!  

I had only one spare mag for the pistol, and walked off the field with only 5 shots fired, and 3 kills.  I felt pretty good... not only for the kills, but for the fact that me and Doogey's plan was a success... we did sneak into the back unspotted... until we barged in!

*EDIT*
I got to surrender someone, and i believe i shot Chip in the back while he was in one of the towers.
My mistake, it wasn't Chip then.  I don't know who i shot that night!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 08:28:48 PM by SilentDragon »

Saguaro Team Leader
LCVI, LCVII, LCX, LCXI, Balkan Hammer I/II, Red Dagger II, Cold Burn II. AA Vet

Offline Ferret

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2006, 11:18:11 PM »
Ya there were multiple SureFire flashlights, but David and I brought two Thor-X's also. I saw him holding one and I thought it was mine, lol. Bout walked off with it before the night game started, my bad.

The lights sweeping around did make me feel like I was in some prison escape or something. It was a crappy feeling when they spotted you and just let the light hang right on ya, expecting to get pelted any second.

We were in the process of getting 8-10 people together to do a bum rush on the castle from the main spawn point by the fire, but they called game over right as we puttin on our googles. That would have been insanity.

-Ferret
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 08:25:03 AM by Ferret »

Offline Mooncruiser

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2006, 01:11:27 AM »
I wasn't in the castle at all, SD. But I did get my ass lit up a few times during the day. Got about four, too.

The trick to moving in that night eniroment is to move very slowly. Even with a searchlight, if you keep slow and at least 100 yards from the light, they probably won't see ya.

Chip
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Mooncruiser »
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2006, 02:03:07 AM »
Anyone that got shot in the castle toward the end of the night game was shot by Woody, Vince, Ganef, Shado, or Panzer.

I got one before getting hit.

Grant (Volks) did a very good job of movement toward the objective, and had fantastic patience.  He nailed me in the armpit as I fired upon Tan guys moving toward the castle from the direction of the Staging Area.  I was posted-up at the east end of the castle's inner "turret," firing bipod-supported from my SAW upon one of the recesses.

He fired one round, and hit me center mass.  Approx distance was 50 feet, and it was very dark.

Who were the 2 guys (both US, at least 1 Green) I "met" inside one of the "houses" during the night game?

Offline Brando

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2006, 02:24:09 PM »
Happy I wasnt one of them in the house

which of the opfor went on a patrol along the top side of the bankment and pretty much walked up on 1 tan and 1 green?

Offline absent40

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2006, 02:29:21 PM »
I'm also wondering who was the group of 4 that was came up from behind the pirate ship? I popped up and shot two of them, then a couple of mins later i was surounded and didn't last to long, I took atleast 1 in the butt.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by absent40 »

Offline PHX COBRA

• Captain
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2006, 02:42:19 PM »
Quote from: "absent40"
I'm also wondering who was the group of 4 that was came up from behind the pirate ship? I popped up and shot two of them, then a couple of mins later i was surounded and didn't last to long, I took atleast 1 in the butt.

That was me, Ganef, AZSarge, and Shado?  David and I got taken out, then came back in and worked our way throught the ship and city, then back to the Castle.  CBone I think took you out with his SAW.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by PHX COBRA »

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2006, 03:21:12 PM »
Quote from: "PHX COBRA"
Quote from: "absent40"
That was me, Ganef, AZSarge, and Shado?  David and I got taken out, then came back in and worked our way throught the ship and city, then back to the Castle.  CBone I think took you out with his SAW.

Perhaps.  The whole night is a blur of annihilation.

But absent40, dude, we don't get down Brokeback style here in AA! :lol:

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2006, 10:27:15 PM »
Quote from: "Brando"
Happy I wasnt one of them in the house

which of the opfor went on a patrol along the top side of the bankment and pretty much walked up on 1 tan and 1 green?

If it was towards the end of the night game and during a huge firefight, that would be airsofter 1, war savage, me, and gez I cant remember now. But if there were only 2 of you, you guys did a great job taking out most of our patrol. There was one guy in a ditch that killed Mikey, but I got him with C's old M9. My first test shot and kill with it  8) That gun has had more owners than a "crusty whore"  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by -MAD- SARGE »

Don't be an Escalefter.

Offline Brando

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2006, 10:59:54 PM »
Yeah I was the dude in the ditch.

Offline Ferret

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2006, 12:56:25 PM »
Hey Brando I think I was right next to you in that ditch if Im thinking of the same firefight. We were aiming for some guy in the black pipes and than all of a sudden I heard you start scramblin and unloading in the other direction. I somehow ran backwards up the hill across all kinds of ankle snapping holes. I ran into Whacker and dropped to the ground, popped my light on and started unloading into an Op guy. Got a few dozen rounds off and eventually got smacked square on top of the head by someone's round. That was a crazy firefight!

Someone earlier in the game was hanging out right in front of the pirate ship, hiding in the main walkway. Our search lights had died and I couldnt see him at all. He popped quite a few of us.

-Ferret
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ferret »