Author Topic: San Diego: AEX trip  (Read 2098 times)

Offline m-79_Grenadier

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2006, 09:58:35 PM »
Quote from: "andyhinds"
Looks like a fun road trip.  Shows who's hardcore to make a trip to San Diego, and most won't make a trip from Tucson to Phoenix for a game.

You hit the nail on the head andy!
Bolger and I always try to make every Official AA game that we can. Whilst pretty much all the other airsofters in Tucson are more busy meddling in thier own little affairs to take notice of the bigger scene.    

Anyway,

How long did you guys stay there?
Can any of you guys give me a ballpark on the gas expenses?

Ive been thinking of taking a trip to cali to check out the airsoft scene for awhile, but I never really put my senses together and figured out the expenses and accomodations. Maybe I should actually get somthing done about it, because I have also been meaning to do some much needed travelling and vacationing of a sort. There is a time when its nice to get away from the daily grind!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by m-79_Grenadier »
Owns the REEEEL THAAAANG!

"No, I shall not be attending the funeral services..... though I do highly approve." -Mark Twain

Offline woody

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2006, 07:18:15 PM »
Quote from: "Vince"
Woody, those are pics of Operation : Restore Order which was in like, 2002 or 2003 I think.

We played in Riverside, but we wanted to stop by March AFB's housing area, Arnold Heights, I believe it's called. There won't be an ROII, so we had our own!

We got all over in California. Riverside, San Diego, Escondido. I wanted to go see Greg but he's at Genius School right now, I think. That and I'm not sure if I want to see what the anti-gun California has turned him into. I want to keep my happy memories of Zussman alive.

Greg would have been glad to see you. I don't think he's being converted at all. He just can't figure out how to get back here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by woody »