Author Topic: Hey Guys  (Read 1838 times)

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2006, 07:10:38 PM »
Quote from: "Northernsoft"
http://airsplat.com/Items/ERA-CA-G36C.htm ok try that 1  what all should i get with that i have a budget of 450$ trying to get my parents to buy me my tac gear ;)

No one is going to tell you that one gun model is better than another.  So with that in mind get what you would like.  For items to get you a good start you will need an AEG, suffient battery (1000mah +) and charger, Magazines (hi-cap or standards), BDUs desert/green or both, some kind of LBV (load bearing vest) that will work with the gun model you have, a camelback, and some sort of eye protection wear (sealed or not), radio system.  Boots are not nessecary but very highly recommended. So if you can get all that with $450 then go for it.  

Bare minimum items, AEG, battery, charger, eye protection, 1 mag, 1 pair of BDU's, and a camelback or equivilant.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by -MAD- SARGE »

Don't be an Escalefter.

Offline Northernsoft

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2006, 09:12:02 PM »
Ok thx man im just trying to do what ppl recomend that is all i reall hope that i make the right decision, which im sure i will because any decision i make will be what i wanted in the first place lol ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Northernsoft »